+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

nddec

Jun 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
File Transfer...
7-1-2011
Med's Done....
25-11-2010
Passport Req..
27-1-2011(Sent it in March. ND recd it on 10th March
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2011
divren said:
Hey nddec,

Good to see that your case is moving and you'll soon receive your visa.

Could you please provide me more info, what is the long story and what explanation did they give on why the medicals were not attached earlier. This could be my case also as I have never seen "Medicals received" line in my ecas status. My husband got in touch with the MP but the person who handles these cases is on vacation and will return next week.
Hi
My husband called the MP's Ottawa office last week, and the person who answered was very helpful. He took all the details of our case, then called us back the next day saying that the immigration ppl havent recd my medicals, and also said they had apparently sent me some packet to do medicals in feb. I then told him tha my medicals had been done in toronto itself(since i was there on a visit visa at the time) in november. We faxed the MP the section A form that was attached in th application, thats the proof that the medicals had been done. So he took tht info and called CIC Ottawa again. Then he told us to give him some proof that the medicals have been sent to CIC, so we got in touch with our DMP, he then faxed us a proof that said medicals have been sent on Dec 7th 2010. We sent tht to the MP. The medicals from toronto first go to Ottawa then are sent to New Delhi from there. So finally the MP found out that my medicals are lying in Delhi, but they never connected those medicals to my file, as they thought, me being a delhi resident, the meds would come from a Delhi doctor!!
So now, I know that my medicals have been attached to my file and are under process.
I would suggest u to call the MP office again, if possible, their ottawa office. And try to get somebody to just hear u out!

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
jacksparrow90 said:
JUST WANNA UPDATE ITS BEEN 5 WEEKS I M WAITING FOR PPR..... MY APP REACHED N DELHI 5TH JUNE......I NOTICED IN THE TABLE MADE BY GWALYAT.... THAT GUYS WHO FILED AFTER 15TH APRIL ....THEY ALL ARE WAITING FOR PPR EXCEPT ONE ........ ANY COMMENTS .. GUYS...

CMON ND ... MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ......

@ girmi... congrats... GL......
jacks,
my spouse file received in delhi on 30th may so havnt heard anything yet.
i think we need to wait couple or more weeks.
wish you luck and keep update ur self.
thnx
Ali.

nylalisa

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
31-01-2011 (additional doc request)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
30-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2010
Interview........
30-03-2011 (Passed and approved same day)
Passport Req..
01-25-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011 (Received 09-04-2011)
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
So update about happenings after arrival...
1 day short of being here 3 months - My husband still doesn't have a PR card.
1 days short of being here 3 months - My husband just received his OHIP card yesterday.
Getting a bank account and SIN was very smooth and he had this within the first week that he landed.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
nddec said:
Hi
My husband called the MP's Ottawa office last week, and the person who answered was very helpful. He took all the details of our case, then called us back the next day saying that the immigration ppl havent recd my medicals, and also said they had apparently sent me some packet to do medicals in feb. I then told him tha my medicals had been done in toronto itself(since i was there on a visit visa at the time) in november. We faxed the MP the section A form that was attached in th application, thats the proof that the medicals had been done. So he took tht info and called CIC Ottawa again. Then he told us to give him some proof that the medicals have been sent to CIC, so we got in touch with our DMP, he then faxed us a proof that said medicals have been sent on Dec 7th 2010. We sent tht to the MP. The medicals from toronto first go to Ottawa then are sent to New Delhi from there. So finally the MP found out that my medicals are lying in Delhi, but they never connected those medicals to my file, as they thought, me being a delhi resident, the meds would come from a Delhi doctor!!
So now, I know that my medicals have been attached to my file and are under process.
I would suggest u to call the MP office again, if possible, their ottawa office. And try to get somebody to just hear u out!
Now i get your story which you never properly explained the first time.
You did your medical in Toronto and NOT in India.

This explains a lot as to why the file was delayed, i do know for a fact that once you do a medical in CANADA for any PR..the processing time is months and not like India.
The blood samples have to go to the Canadian Blood Bank and its a huge backlog, they have to clear it and then Ottawa gets it.

I never knew you did your medicals outside of India. This explains why ND was confused as to where your medicals were and why they asked you to re-do your medicals. But now atleast things are sorted out.

S

shraddha.abhi

fprince said:
You do not look like a regular sponsorship process applicant.

which is, Hubby is in Canada and is sponsoring his wife from India. This is the priority CAT within 6 months is the SLA from CHC ND.

Do let us know what CAT you are applying, if both of you are applying at the same time for PR this thread can not be a guide for your timelines.
Yes my husband is soncering me but my case is bit complex n thats why its all happening to me but all clear now n thats why my application is been delayed

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
shraddha.abhi said:
Yes my husband is soncering me but my case is bit complex n thats why its all happening to me but all clear now n thats why my application is been delayed
what kind of complexity? we need to know the story to suggest a way out or to help you.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
<----------------------- click the user name and there is something called "send this member a PM "

nddec

Jun 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
File Transfer...
7-1-2011
Med's Done....
25-11-2010
Passport Req..
27-1-2011(Sent it in March. ND recd it on 10th March
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2011
fprince said:
Now i get your story which you never properly explained the first time.
You did your medical in Toronto and NOT in India.

This explains a lot as to why the file was delayed, i do know for a fact that once you do a medical in CANADA for any PR..the processing time is months and not like India.
The blood samples have to go to the Canadian Blood Bank and its a huge backlog, they have to clear it and then Ottawa gets it.

I never knew you did your medicals outside of India. This explains why ND was confused as to where your medicals were and why they asked you to re-do your medicals. But now atleast things are sorted out.
they didnt delay my medicals at all. I did my medicals on november 25th.. And the DMP sent it to Ottawa on Dec 7th! And they didnt ask me for re medicals as well.
But anyways, thats sorted now.
I do habe one query tho, someone told me that my medicals might have been assessed in Ottawa itself, so does that mean, that a request for re medicals also, just in case, there's some problem in the reports, comes form ottawa or that will come form delhi??

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
fprince said:
<----------------------- click the user name and there is something called "send this member a PM "
I read somewhere that u need to have at least 10 posts to PM someone..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
nddec said:
they didnt delay my medicals at all. I did my medicals on november 25th.. And the DMP sent it to Ottawa on Dec 7th! And they didnt ask me for re medicals as well.
I do habe one query tho, someone told me that my medicals might have been assessed in Ottawa itself, so does that mean, that a request for re medicals also, just in case, there's some problem in the reports, comes form ottawa or that will come form delhi??
Well i will tell u what i know..the DMP sends the medicals to Ottawa, just the scans and other checks..NOT the blood immediately.
There is a process for blood samples being drawn in Canada and usually it is the blood sample which delays the medical processing inside Canada...It has to go through the blood bank and i am not sure how that process works. I have done mine 5 years ago in Toronto and this is what i was told by the DMP that the blood sample takes time for clearance.

Your DMP sending a form to Ottawa does not mean Ottawa would clear it on day 1.
Having said this doing your medical in India is super fast as with student visa/PR it can be done very fast...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
nddec said:

Is applicant in India? then it is CHC ND...Ottawa does not communicate anything to you.

What you did by doing medicals in Toronto is what ppl usually do when they apply inland.

For an outland application it is very very rare to do it inside Canada, hence this delay and even for a VO in CHC ND this could be
a very rare scenario that the medicals took place in Toronto and he is waiting for clearance.

divren

May 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
10-03-2011 (ND received on 22-03-2011)
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-03-2011 (ND received on 7-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2011 (DM on eCAS)
Hey nddec,

Thanks a lot for the information.I know in my case also they might have done something stupid.The worse is that if there is problem they do not inform us and won't even bother to reply to the CSE/emails.

I'll ask my husband to call MP's Ottawa office.

I hope you get your visa very soon.

nddec said:
Hi

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
fprince said:
[/b]

Is applicant in India? then it is CHC ND...Ottawa does not communicate anything to you.

What you did by doing medicals in Toronto is what ppl usually do when they apply inland.

For an outland application it is very very rare to do it inside Canada, hence this delay and even for a VO in CHC ND this could be
a very rare scenario that the medicals took place in Toronto and he is waiting for clearance.
prince sir.
remmeber last time you told me to wait couple weeks when i was trying to email them,
my wife did not receive any letter in hyderabad since i got approved on may 14th 2011,then changed to may 30th file received for parmanent residence,after that no letter nothing should i wait or do you want me to email them,please help me prince,you have been through a lot and you know better than me,please help and suggest.
thankyou so much