+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
Hi All,

So my wife went to CHC ND yesterday to inquire about our case, ND has her PP for almost 3 months now and eCAS shows "In Process". First of all my wife told me that you can go there anytime b4 noon (closing time). They took my wife's info i.e PP#, File #, email address, ph# and told her that she will receive an email in 10 working days about the status of our application.

Also my wife met another girl who was there to inquire about her case and this was her second visit, she told my wife that during her first visit about 3 weeks ago they told her that she will hear something very soon from them and she didn't so she was very angry and yelled at the person at the gate and demanded an explanation. Now they told her the same thing they told my wife to wait 10 working days and she will 100% receive an email regarding the status of her application. So let's see what happens.

Hopefully we will hear something good in 10 working days ;D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
same here... my pp is there for almost 2 months

bc_karan said:
Hi All,

So my wife went to CHC ND yesterday to inquire about our case, ND has her PP for almost 3 months now and eCAS shows "In Process". First of all my wife told me that you can go there anytime b4 noon (closing time). They took my wife's info i.e PP#, File #, email address, ph# and told her that she will receive an email in 10 working days about the status of our application.

Also my wife met another girl who was there to inquire about her case and this was her second visit, she told my wife that during her first visit about 3 weeks ago they told her that she will hear something very soon from them and she didn't so she was very angry and yelled at the person at the gate and demanded an explanation. Now they told her the same thing they told my wife to wait 10 working days and she will 100% receive an email regarding the status of her application. So let's see what happens.

divren

May 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
10-03-2011 (ND received on 22-03-2011)
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-03-2011 (ND received on 7-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2011 (DM on eCAS)
Did she get a chance to meet someone from the visa office or did she just submit the form to the security? They told me that I'll receive my passport in 7-10 days when I visited CHC ND. I think this is the standard reply they have come up with these days.I do not want to say this but looks like all crap.

We are in the same boat bc_karan.I am hopeful we'll receive our passport someday. :D
Btwn where are you from?I think you should wait for a couple of days and if you do nt receive anything you should contact your MP.

Lets hope your wife receives something in next couple of days.

bc_karan said:
Hi All,

nddec

Jun 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
File Transfer...
7-1-2011
Med's Done....
25-11-2010
Passport Req..
27-1-2011(Sent it in March. ND recd it on 10th March
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2011
senshalu said:
FINALLY ND sent us the additional document request:) :p :p . Mailed out on july 5 th and we got it today. They asked for evidence of contacts, pictures of outing after wedding..and a picture of tieing thaali during the wedding.

Finally a big relief. Looks like the faxes we sent every other day worked :)
they asked u for docs after keeping the passport for so many months!
typical!

divren

May 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
10-03-2011 (ND received on 22-03-2011)
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-03-2011 (ND received on 7-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2011 (DM on eCAS)
They are good for nothing.

nddec said:
they asked u for docs after keeping the passport for so many months!
typical!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
senshalu said:
FINALLY ND sent us the additional document request:) :p :p . Mailed out on july 5 th and we got it today. They asked for evidence of contacts, pictures of outing after wedding..and a picture of tieing thaali during the wedding.

Finally, now you can relax..... :p

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
iago said:
Hi, this was posted on my ecas last month and my wife has still not recieved anything from New Delhi. I'm wondering what should I do, any help will be appreciated. And good luck to everyone in reuniting with their loved ones.

We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on January 17, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxx application on June 6, 2011.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx interview is March 21, 2011.

A decision has been made on xxxxxxxxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxxxx concerning this decision.

hi there...

i assume that the pp is with chc nd and u might want to follow up with them by sending them a CSE.

good luck

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
senshalu said:

good to hear....few more days of waiting and u will be through :)

all the best and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
bc_karan said:
Hi All,

this is their general reply....u probably need to send them a CSE asking for an update....

nddec

Jun 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
File Transfer...
7-1-2011
Med's Done....
25-11-2010
Passport Req..
27-1-2011(Sent it in March. ND recd it on 10th March
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2011
divren said:
Did she get a chance to meet someone from the visa office or did she just submit the form to the security? They told me that I'll receive my passport in 7-10 days when I visited CHC ND. I think this is the standard reply they have come up with these days.I do not want to say this but looks like all crap.

We are in the same boat bc_karan.I am hopeful we'll receive our passport someday. :D
Btwn where are you from?I think you should wait for a couple of days and if you do nt receive anything you should contact your MP.

Lets hope your wife receives something in next couple of days.
I went to CHC new delhi today. Was told the exact same thing. Givena form to fill, then after 15mins, they gave an already printed slip of paper saying, theyve acknowledged my request. And will email within 10days. I very much doubt that, as i havent recd a single email from them in the past 6months, i told this to the guard.. But working at the CHC ND they've also become thick headed!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
nddec said:
I went to CHC new delhi today. Was told the exact same thing. Givena form to fill, then after 15mins, they gave an already printed slip of paper saying, theyve acknowledged my request. And will email within 10days. I very much doubt that, as i havent recd a single email from them in the past 6months, i told this to the guard.. But working at the CHC ND they've also become thick headed!

totally agree....standing in heat wave outside of chc nd office...they really dont care...for them it is usual line up....u might want to send them a CSE and have that as a written record...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I agree,
If visa officer has mood to give visa, they process it in 2.5 months and if visa officer has slight little doubt then they dont give a damn and keep in the loop forever!!!!!!!

I am really tensed about the same.

vik_56in

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-03-2011,dlvrd-29-03-2011
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Passport Req..
02-05-2011,pp dlvrd--12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2011
LANDED..........
waiting..........................
thecoolguysam said:
I agree,
If visa officer has mood to give visa, they process it in 2.5 months and if visa officer has slight little doubt then they dont give a damn and keep in the loop forever!!!!!!!

I am really tensed about the same.
Exactly, the VOs are humans just like us.Though they follow a standard process,everyone of them are different.Some of them are genuinely nice and some nasty.Its our luck on which hands our file turns up.

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Original Request 31-03-2011 ( We never got it) Second Request sent 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
fprince said:
Finally, now you can relax..... :p
YEAP :) Just finished preparing the package for sending :) around 100 pages of chat logs, 40 pages of phone logs and 175 pictures of wedding..hope this be enough for delhi..