+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hey fprince. please have a look at the following link for better understanding of what I am requesting :)

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas

fprince said:
Does not mean anything to you. It is a system update.
Medicals has nothing to do with decision made, for most of us it disappeared and it showed up when the decision was made.

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
thecoolguysam said:
Hey fprince. please have a look at the following link for better understanding of what I am requesting :)

Like everything in ND.. the functioning of the process is not EXACTLY the same as what the website states.

The medical line appears for some when it says Appln Recd and for others during In Process.. and for some it never shows up...

Your status updates seem very similar to what happened in our case. So don't worry too much..

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
Guys i have little confusion. i hope someone can help me.

The status of my application is "In process" It also says Medical results have been received.

Now when we click the link that says about What is In process, What is Withdrawn and What is decision made then here is the info:

In process:
Application received by CIC,
Documentation verified by CIC
An Interview may be required

Withdrawn:
Application Withdrawn

Decision Made:
Medical Results Received by CIC
Approval Status Determined(Approved or Rejected)
Permanent Residence Status Determined

Complete:
Applicant Arrives in canada and is granted permanent residenc
e

My question is:
They said "Medical results have been received" It should come under "Decision made" but it is still coming under "In Process"

What does that exactly mean?
If it would have been only "In process" without medicals info then i would have understood that they are doing BC and all that stuff. But if they say "Medical results have been received" it must come under Decision made
@ Sam,

Firt of all I think you worry too much and to answer your questions it really does not mean anything...my status is also "In Process" but it doesn't say anything about Medicals being received or not, My application the status changes to In Process after 6 weeks of PPR and in your case after 3-4 weeks i guess so dont try to make sense out of everything cuz ND doesn't make any sense...like someone said on this forum your Visa could take 2 days or 2 months and its anybody's guess so just wait patiently and that is all we can do.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
thecoolguysam said:

Dude, your seriously need to chill out or change your screen name, you can't say you are cool and question each aNd everything happening in ND like the cosmos LOL
To add to cdngirl......

Do you see the "Application Received" status here? on this f" ing canadian website? NO U DONT
Do you realize that CHC ND uses this status for 100% of applicants? and 75% stay there until decision is made?

Now do you realize CHC ND is f" all and they have their own thing < period >

FYI - I am using CIC everyday in my life as i am still a PR...as long as you are a PR this is your bread and butter...

Relax,support and calm you wife or ask her to calm you ( think that's the best solution _)
your wait is nothing compared to most of us here...so just be happy abt that fact for now.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
hey fprince..... relax.... we joined this forum so that we can discuss everything..... i hope we are having healthy discussion here to releive our stress so that we all can get good news asap. i hope you do not mind..............
i am very happy that just because of members like you we are getting very knowledgeable input which makes us very comfortable and happy.
thx again dude!! cheers!!

Is there still a chance of interview as the site is showing in process but there is nothing mentioned about any interview. Can they email, phone or send letter for interview at this point of time?

@ cndgrl
may i know the date when the status changed to in process. did it change to in process after the pp was received by CHC ND or earlier.
you told us that it took around one month for In process to complete to Decision made..... thx in advance
fprince said:
Dude, your seriously need to chill out or change your screen name, you can't say you are cool and question each aNd everything happening in ND like the cosmos LOL
To add to cdngirl......

Do you see the "Application Received" status here? on this f" ing canadian website? NO U DONT
Do you realize that CHC ND uses this status for 100% of applicants? and 75% stay there until decision is made?

FYI - I am using CIC everyday in my life as i am still a PR...as long as you are a PR this is your bread and butter...

Relax,support and calm you wife or ask her to calm you ( think that's the best solution _)
your wait is nothing compared to most of us here...so just be happy abt that fact for now.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
its rude f prine..............wsnt expecting this frm u
fprince said:
To add to cdngirl......

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
A joke to calm the frayed nerves (I hope :D):

Ek aadmi apni biwi ka antim sanskaar karke laut raha tha, ke achanak raaste mein zor ke baadal garje, khatarnaak bijli kadki aur tez barish hui. Aadmi bola "lagta hai pahunch gayi".

Lol, that's how I intend to arrive in Canada to my husband ;D

mewe

Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
26-3-2011
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
29-11-2010
Interview........
04-07-2011
Passport Req..
09-05-2011
hello people

i have submitted my passport on 12th may nd it reached ND on 13th as it was generated on 9th may ......

there is no change in my status it still says "application recieved".............
what do i do ?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
mewe said:
hello people

i have submitted my passport on 12th may nd it reached ND on 13th as it was generated on 9th may ......

there is no change in my status it still says "application recieved".............
what do i do ?
Status does not need to change mewe, usually they dont change status once they receive your PP.
It can go directly from AR to DM.
All the best.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Sam,
Yes interview is a possibility for any applicant.
They will never say interview waived ( which is what they did last year when they sent the PPR, so you know there is no interview )
Juat hang in tight, all will be fine.
And yes they can call u to screen u, email u or send a letter to say there is an interview.
Relax and be positive, all will be fine.

Vish

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2011
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Passport Req..
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on Apr 9, 2011
Hi again folks,
I have a question. I am leaving for India tomorrow to bring my wife here in Canada. I just renewed my Indian passport but I have my PR card issued 4 yrs ago. Should I carry my old passport with me? Do you think we have to change anything on PR card when we renew PP? I am just worried if I'll be in trouble at Indian airport on my way back?
Please help me if someone has any experience in this regard,
Best regards and good luck for everyone,
Vish

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Vish said:
Hi again folks,
I have a question. I am leaving for India tomorrow to bring my wife here in Canada. I just renewed my Indian passport but I have my PR card issued 4 yrs ago. Should I carry my old passport with me? Do you think we have to change anything on PR card when we renew PP? I am just worried if I'll be in trouble at Indian airport on my way back?
Please help me if someone has any experience in this regard,
Best regards and good luck for everyone,
Vish
Hey Dude, congrats and all the best wishes.
YES, even though you are not required to carry the old as you are not using that to enter Canada these guys will give you a hard time...
carry both PP and show them if they want to see it ( i have heard a few stories abt them treating us in the airpot when we don carry our old PP )
PR Card with 1 year validity is good, you can enter canada even on the last day of expiry - no issues with PR card.

Vish

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2011
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Passport Req..
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on Apr 9, 2011
Thanks a lot fprince, you are really a prince of info kingdom...You made me so relaxed as I was bit worried in this last minute and I knew where to ask :)
Thanks again...Best wishes...V

fprince said:
Hey Dude, congrats and all the best wishes.
YES, even though you are not required to carry the old as you are not using that to enter Canada these guys will give you a hard time...
carry both PP and show them if they want to see it ( i have heard a few stories abt them treating us in the airpot when we don carry our old PP )
PR Card with 1 year validity is good, you can enter canada even on the last day of expiry - no issues with PR card.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Vish said:
Thanks a lot fprince, you are really a prince of info kingdom...You made me so relaxed as I was bit worried in this last minute and I knew where to ask :)
Thanks again...Best wishes...V
Best wishes man, bon voyage. ;D

Hey, renew your PR card as soon as you come back as it can take 6-8 months i read. Wishes man & you are comming back with her right? when is she landing, u told us a long time ago but i forgot.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thanks a lot
i was confirming the interview question because i have seen some cases go which if there is an interview scheduled the site will say in process and it will say something about interview has been scheduled on this date. What do you have to say about it?
fprince said:
Sam,
Yes interview is a possibility for any applicant.
They will never say interview waived ( which is what they did last year when they sent the PPR, so you know there is no interview )
Juat hang in tight, all will be fine.
And yes they can call u to screen u, email u or send a letter to say there is an interview.
Relax and be positive, all will be fine.