+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
Here it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"

Info is as follows:

We received sam's application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing sam's application on June 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Guys whats next?

How much time it would take to change the status from "In Process" to "Decision made"?

well for sure that they are working on ur file...u could see any thing any moment now...it could take from 2 days to 2 months.....

keep us posted...all the best and good luck :)

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
iago said:
can any body please help with my situation

heres my timeline from cic website

We received your wifes application for permanent residence on January 17, 2011.

We started processing your wifes application on June 6, 2011. (I dont remember seeing this particullar date before I think it was a different date before but I'm not sure)

her interview was on March 21, 2011. (they already had her passport and asked for additional papers (phone bills) which she gave and about 10 photos of when we went sight seeing.

HERES the new part thhat just came up in this week.

A decision has been made on your wifes application. The office will contact my wife concerning this decision.

thank you to anyone that responds to my concerns and good luck to you all.
Just wonder, why they took 3 months to take a decision after interview.......... :eek:

Ben

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thx gagansingh & cdngrl
will keep it posted!!

gagansingh said:
well for sure that they are working on ur file...u could see any thing any moment now...it could take from 2 days to 2 months.....

keep us posted...all the best and good luck :)

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys i cant open cic's login web page is it down??

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
gwalyat said:
hey guys i cant open cic's login web page is it down??
Yes, its down !!!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
gagansingh said:
cic does not accept any videos :)
Hehehehe, I know. I said video snapshots. The pics one takes while talking on webcam on skype :)

iago

Feb 11, 2011
thank you fprince, FebPR, divren, and gagansingh for your replies. I was thinking the same thing that my wife is gonna receive her visa, but I really wasnt sure. How are you guys so certain that she is gonna get her visa, because if she is I would love to call her right this instance and let her know but I'm very superstitious and I dont wanna jinx it. Thanks once a again for your replys.

And Ben, I was aslo thinking the same thing as you as to why they took so long after the interview to come to a decision. Its like they wanted to use the whole six months(time line for New Delhi), even though I know they had made their decision on the day they interviewed my wife, and they decided to wait until it came close to their processing deadline to reveal their decision.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
iago,
what was told to you by visa officer after the interview? did he approved and confirmed it the same day of the interview. If yes, then for sure your wife will get the visa.

iago said:
thank you fprince, FebPR, divren, and gagansingh for your replies. I was thinking the same thing that my wife is gonna receive her visa, but I really wasnt sure. How are you guys so certain that she is gonna get her visa, because if she is I would love to call her right this instance and let her know but I'm very superstitious and I dont wanna jinx it. Thanks once a again for your replys.

And Ben, I was aslo thinking the same thing as you as to why they took so long after the interview to come to a decision. Its like they wanted to use the whole six months(time line for New Delhi), even though I know they had made their decision on the day they interviewed my wife, and they decided to wait until it came close to their processing deadline to reveal their decision.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jaskiran said:
how to order caipnotes?can someone help me....
This is one of nylalisa's post.

Address to send your CAIPS request:
Access to Information requests should be directed to:
Public Rights Administration, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Narono Building, 360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 946-0953 Fax: (613) 957-6517
Call them and you can order it, you have to pay the fee and submit a few consent forms.

I personally do not think you need it as you case is well over 6 months.
Arn't u the one they told to redo medicals? sorry am confused, please put ur timelines in ur sign.

And..if they are asking u to redo medicals, it means ur visa is 100% on and they are just waiting for new medicals.

iago

Feb 11, 2011
he didnt say anyhting about the visa. just asked questions about how we met and where was the wedding. At the end he said he'll let her know what his decision is in a month or so.

what my wife told me was that a few girls went before her and they were all denied (One girl fainted as she came out, 2 came out crying and the officer gave them back their passports and also gave them a piece of paper on how to appeal) and she told me he was a no-nonsense type of guy and was yelling a lot at the other girls but was very kind to her for some reason. thats all i know. If he denied her he would have just said it that very moment like he did to the rest of the people who were there before her. thanks for your reply sam.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
iago said:
he didnt say anyhting about the visa. just asked questions about how we met and where was the wedding. At the end he said he'll let her know what his decision is in a month or so.

what my wife told me was that a few girls went before her and they were all denied (One girl fainted as she came out, 2 came out crying and the officer gave them back their passports and also gave them a piece of paper on how to appeal) and she told me he was a no-nonsense type of guy and was yelling a lot at the other girls but was very kind to her for some reason. thats all i know. If he denied her he would have just said it that very moment like he did to the rest of the people who were there before her. thanks for your reply sam.
Usually they will let u know instantly if you failed, hence i think you are approved.
They will not hold the PP once it is declined and will send you home.
I have seen 4-5 ppl on this thread going to an interview and clearing it..for some they say, you cleared for some they say we will let u know..outcome was always positive.
Stay strong..

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yes fprince is right!

iago said:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Guys i have little confusion. i hope someone can help me.

The status of my application is "In process" It also says Medical results have been received.

Now when we click the link that says about What is In process, What is Withdrawn and What is decision made then here is the info:

In process:
Application received by CIC,
Documentation verified by CIC
An Interview may be required

Withdrawn:
Application Withdrawn

Decision Made:
Medical Results Received by CIC
Approval Status Determined(Approved or Rejected)
Permanent Residence Status Determined

Complete:
Applicant Arrives in canada and is granted permanent residenc
e

My question is:
They said "Medical results have been received" It should come under "Decision made" but it is still coming under "In Process"

What does that exactly mean?
If it would have been only "In process" without medicals info then i would have understood that they are doing BC and all that stuff. But if they say "Medical results have been received" it must come under Decision made

thecoolguysam said:
Here it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"

Info is as follows:

We received sam's application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing sam's application on June 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Guys whats next?

How much time it would take to change the status from "In Process" to "Decision made"?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
Guys i have little confusion. i hope someone can help me.

The status of my application is "In process" It also says Medical results have been received.

Now when we click the link that says about What is In process, What is Withdrawn and What is decision made then here is the info:

In process:
Application received by CIC,
Documentation verified by CIC
An Interview may be required

Withdrawn:
Application Withdrawn

Decision Made:
Medical Results Received by CIC
Approval Status Determined(Approved or Rejected)
Permanent Residence Status Determined

Complete:
Applicant Arrives in canada and is granted permanent residenc
e

My question is:
They said "Medical results have been received" It should come under "Decision made" but it is still coming under "In Process"

What does that exactly mean?
If it would have been only "In process" without medicals info then i would have understood that they are doing BC and all that stuff. But if they say "Medical results have been received" it must come under Decision made
Does not mean anything to you. It is a system update.
Medicals has nothing to do with decision made, for most of us it disappeared and it showed up when the decision was made.