+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
When we get the PPR is there any specific time limit that by then the Passport has to be sent? Because currently I am in Canada so when I will get the PPR I have to travel to India to send the Passport . This might give a few days delay. So is that any problem?

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
Hi Guys,
have here anyone ''E-cas status changed to ''In process''???
have anybody know after how many days is goes to ''In process''??

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
CanVan99 said:
Hello All,

I Am new to the forum. I applied for my GCM notes and got it last week. In that I see that they have suspected my marriage, saying that I have not submitted enough photo proofs and other email proofs and they have recommended for an interview. Will it be ok, if I send all that they have asked now or wait until to take with them to the interview. Which one will be wiser thing to do please?

Can somebody help me out in this please?
When they say not enough? how many photos did you send when you first applied? Did you also send phone bills/email proofs? Just wondering how much is 'enough' according to them.

CanVan99

Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
Arjun3 said:
When they say not enough? how many photos did you send when you first applied? Did you also send phone bills/email proofs? Just wondering how much is 'enough' according to them.
I sent them many pics but did not send them any emails or phone bills. I am not sure what is enough for them. I am so worried and depressed here.

Will it be fine, if I send all those proofs now? I have many emails and other photos. Will it be wise to send them now or wait until for the interview. The interview date is not set yet.

Seniors please advice me on this. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
if they have put u in interview queue then wait for ur interview date......send only those thing which r asked to send
CanVan99 said:
I sent them many pics but did not send them any emails or phone bills. I am not sure what is enough for them. I am so worried and depressed here.

Will it be fine, if I send all those proofs now? I have many emails and other photos. Will it be wise to send them now or wait until for the interview. The interview date is not set yet.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
CanVan99 said:

Hi there, firstly do not panic. I know it's easier said than done, but the visa process is not as daunting as it initially seems. Look at it as a project at work that needs to be successfully completed. And especially if you have a straightforward case (same religion, parental consent, long association, no criminal records, travel history) then you have less reason to worry. But yes, you do need loads of patience. Maybe if you could tell us a little more about your marriage, then we could help you more. :)

So about your interview. ND is not looking at the number of pictures/proof to consider it 'enough', but the quality of the proofs you send. If you send them over a 100 pictures of marriage but do not send them pictures of other successive occasions, then it is deemed as 'not enough' proof. The key here is to show the progression of your relationship. How the two of you are evolving and growing in the marriage which is dependent on the amount of time you spend with each other. So collect all the proof you can of your relationship. If the husband sends the wife money, be sure to include those receipts.

I would also suggest you to send these to ND as soon as possible. Because applicants over at the Pakistan thread do this all the time. If they find out that the VO thinks there's a possibility that the marriage isnt genuine, they send in as many proof as they can. And you know what, there have been instances where the interviews have been waived! So I advise you to send them all the proofs now in the hopes of getting your interview waived. Write a cover letter explaining that you are sending extra proof to assist the VO in making a positive decision on your case. But don't entirely bank on it and continue preparing for the interview!

As for the interview, prepare well for it and take as many proof as you can. If your marriage is genuine, then you have nothing to worry about. In many cases, if they are satisfied with the interview, they will ask for the passport right away, which means that the visa is almost in the bag.

Any help you need, I think this forum and thread is always available. So dont get depressed cos this is only a phase of life. This too shall pass :)

All the best!

sunrise9

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 5, 2012
AOR Received.
Feb 16, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 21, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Mar 09, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2012
CanVan99 said:

Hi CanVan99,
Can you please tell us how many photographs did you sent with your application? Also, were your photos covered all the ceremonies and rituals you had?

Have they asked you for your passport?

Thanks for your help!

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
sunrise9 said:
Hi CanVan99,
Can you please tell us how many photographs did you sent with your application? Also, were your photos covered all the ceremonies and rituals you had?

Have they asked you for your passport?

Thanks for your help!
Also tell us if you sent pictures that was taken after marriage (i.e. honeymoon, etc..)

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
shamsia said:
Hi there, firstly do not panic. I know it's easier said than done, but the visa process is not as daunting as it initially seems. Look at it as a project at work that needs to be successfully completed. And especially if you have a straightforward case (same religion, parental consent, long association, no criminal records, travel history) then you have less reason to worry. But yes, you do need loads of patience. Maybe if you could tell us a little more about your marriage, then we could help you more. :)

So about your interview. ND is not looking at the number of pictures/proof to consider it 'enough', but the quality of the proofs you send. If you send them over a 100 pictures of marriage but do not send them pictures of other successive occasions, then it is deemed as 'not enough' proof. The key here is to show the progression of your relationship. How the two of you are evolving and growing in the marriage which is dependent on the amount of time you spend with each other. So collect all the proof you can of your relationship. If the husband sends the wife money, be sure to include those receipts.

I would also suggest you to send these to ND as soon as possible. Because applicants over at the Pakistan thread do this all the time. If they find out that the VO thinks there's a possibility that the marriage isnt genuine, they send in as many proof as they can. And you know what, there have been instances where the interviews have been waived! So I advise you to send them all the proofs now in the hopes of getting your interview waived. Write a cover letter explaining that you are sending extra proof to assist the VO in making a positive decision on your case. But don't entirely bank on it and continue preparing for the interview!

As for the interview, prepare well for it and take as many proof as you can. If your marriage is genuine, then you have nothing to worry about. In many cases, if they are satisfied with the interview, they will ask for the passport right away, which means that the visa is almost in the bag.

Any help you need, I think this forum and thread is always available. So dont get depressed cos this is only a phase of life. This too shall pass :)

All the best!
hello shamsia...
cud u help me also pls...i am married without my parents consent...do u think it ll pose a big prob to my case?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sumant said:
hello shamsia...
cud u help me also pls...i am married without my parents consent...do u think it ll pose a big prob to my case?
Hi there, parents consent is required in the Indian context where the VO is aware of our traditions and culture. They expect to see a big marriage, with relatives and friends, the works...It's not mandatory of course. As long as yours is a genuine marriage and you can prove it through your emails, pictures etc you have nothing to worry about :)

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
shamsia said:
Hi there, parents consent is required in the Indian context where the VO is aware of our traditions and culture. They expect to see a big marriage, with relatives and friends, the works...It's not mandatory of course. As long as yours is a genuine marriage and you can prove it through your emails, pictures etc you have nothing to worry about :)
thanks shamsia for quick reply....
yaaa our marriage s genuine...infact love marriage whr my parents were against of it coz of caste difference...but i attached so many fb chats nd emails...phone bills for last 2 years....but our marriage was very simple nd small dat too without my parents...m worried coz dere s only single function of marriage...i hope ND can analyse our true relationship...

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
shamsia said:

All the best!

what do you meant by travel history????I think if there is no any criminality ,,then there is no matter in travel history..By the way,my frind,i think in marriage case,,there is no matter in travel history,,what do guys think about it??just discuss on this topic.Even the applicant has illigle stay ,,have no good history,,then it does not matter ,,even he /she has not good status in the country where he/she reside,,just CIC want the No convicion,,My mean,No criminal record,in which he/she stayed.??????
.what you think guys???

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
Hi Guys,

what do you meant by travel history????I think if there is no any criminality ,,then there is no matter in travel history..By the way,my frind,i think in marriage case,,there is no matter in travel history,,what do guys think about it??just discuss on this topic.Even the applicant has illigle stay ,,have no good history,,then it does not matter ,,even he /she has not good status in the country where he/she reside,,just CIC want the No convicion,,My mean,No criminal record,in which he/she stayed.
.what you think guys???

I am discussing on this topic because if any one married with the person who has had previos travel history,even history(status illegle,refugee,o other,,)but they have no any criminal record and got PCC from local Police,or repulic then there is no matter that our case is not straight forward and for Permanent residency,CIC just check the criminal record for security reason for his country .

what do you think about travel history????pls reply and just discuss on this topic.

singh

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Hello Everyone,
Had been a very busy and my phone is out.
Could not call Ajy or Bali Bali..

My wife coming in another 24 hours....oooooohhhh!!
feeling nervous.!!!! (newly married one year ago..)

Good luck to every one!
Thanks
Siva

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Hi, further to my below qote, kindly note that i have received below e-mail from embassy.

""Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. ""

could someone kindly advice on this??

Thank you in advance

abad.vs said:
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum so don't really know how soon people share their views but i believe it won't take long time. And I believe that experts provide information quickly.

Anyways,
Please note that i applied for PR visa for Canada. My Wife sponsered me in April 2011 and she has been granted as sponser in June 2011. She already received Acknoledge receipt from Missesuga.
Out file got transfered to New Delhi in June 2011 and
In September 2011, It has started processing.

Ecas status was reflecting In Process till last month,

"We received XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX application for permanent residence on June 30, 2011.
We started processing XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXs application on September 28, 2011.
Medical results have been received."

But a month back the status has been changed back to Application Received from In Process and the text remained the same.

CIC requested my Passport in November 2011 and it was sent to them on a very next day.

Could anyone please advice if they have faced this or experts can you please help me.