+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
seems like CHC ND has again slowed down !!!!!

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
This happened to my wife, nd sent 2 letters asking for passport a week apart. The second letter had a deadline when to send the passport by, which coincidentally was the same date the letter was issued. So I asked my MP buddy to look into it and got a response within 24 hours that they have her passport. So in your case I'll recommend you the same to contact the MP as this is abnormal circumstances and they will get a response for you within 48 hours.

manpap said:
Hey Guys, I'm a new member to this forum and I hope to get some help from the forum seniors

About my case
I 'm sponsoring my wife and my sponsorship was approved in August, my wife got a letter early September 2011 to submit her passport. But in last three months we got two more letters from CIC requesting us to submit our passport, which is scary and weird.

2nd letter which we received on December 20 2011 - asked for a) foreign travel document b) passport pictures C) submission of passport - Only if not submitted earlier. We just sent them a foreign travel document, passport pictures and a cover letter clearly mentioning about submitting our passport in September 2011. On January 30 2012, we received 3rd letter from cic requesting for our passport again.

My wife panic'd and she sent (emailed, CSE'd, sent original copies of) DHL waybill number, Proof of delivery sheet and earlier letters we received earlier from CIC. Its been 2 weeks since we sent them this document and haven't heard anything from them so far. I also did an inquiry through MP office and they haven't got back to me either.

I searched for similar cases in this forum and there were few passport misplaced incidents but no one updated how long it took them to resolve this issue. Can some one please suggest me what are we suppose to do in this situation?

a) Would you recommend us to personally go to CIC office in Newdelhi and tell them about the miscommunication?

Your suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Congrats for getting your visa Deven!!!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Guys,
How can you tell when ND has received your application?

@Shamsia, are you in Canada yet??

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
deven said:
yea yea yea

this valentine day we got the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy special gift of visa from New Delhi ..................

Today afternoon my postman came and gave me my other post the again other post man came later and told me that you have some special letter

I was severing to hold as it was from CHC ND and realized that it was PP in that

I opened and check PP and was with SHINING VISA :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My special thanks to HAMBZIK and all other on the thread supporting this

waitingssssssssss,,,, rejection.......approval ......worriessssssss.....all come to visa at the end

Note ecas status still says in Process and then application received

thank you all once again to alllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wish you all speedy visa
Wow!!! Great news deven. Awesome awesome. Congratulations on your visa. Wish you a wonderful journey to Canada.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
deven said:
@ vir_ajay

thank a lot man

they spent Rupees 42 registered post through India post
hey deven,
just curious about THE mail from CIC. Do you know if the applicant must be there to take the mail (consisting of the passport) from CIC ND or do they give it to anyone else at home? Both my wife's parents and my parents live in Hyderabad and my wife spends time at both the houses. We used her home address in her PR application and there are times when she's out shopping or visiting my parents. Seeing what happened with your case, ecas didn't change even after you got your passport, I just want to make sure that the post office doesn't send THE mail back. That would be heart breaking.
Thanks,
Ajay

D

deven

manpap said:
Hey Guys, I'm a new member to this forum and I hope to get some help from the forum seniors

About my case
I 'm sponsoring my wife and my sponsorship was approved in August, my wife got a letter early September 2011 to submit her passport. But in last three months we got two more letters from CIC requesting us to submit our passport, which is scary and weird.

2nd letter which we received on December 20 2011 - asked for a) foreign travel document b) passport pictures C) submission of passport - Only if not submitted earlier. We just sent them a foreign travel document, passport pictures and a cover letter clearly mentioning about submitting our passport in September 2011. On January 30 2012, we received 3rd letter from cic requesting for our passport again.

My wife panic'd and she sent (emailed, CSE'd, sent original copies of) DHL waybill number, Proof of delivery sheet and earlier letters we received earlier from CIC. Its been 2 weeks since we sent them this document and haven't heard anything from them so far. I also did an inquiry through MP office and they haven't got back to me either.

I searched for similar cases in this forum and there were few passport misplaced incidents but no one updated how long it took them to resolve this issue. Can some one please suggest me what are we suppose to do in this situation?

a) Would you recommend us to personally go to CIC office in Newdelhi and tell them about the miscommunication?

Your suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes.
@manpap

yes above all suggestion are true

This is the only reason why one need to send PP through trustworthy media where you can catch hold someone in some circumstances regardless of registered post or other courier DHL keeps all the secure data and the courier is insured too

You just need to keep taking follow up from MP and keep responding ND with detail situation

Worst may be that if they might have lost will then regret and you may have to get the reissued passport complaining about the lost delaying your application a bit (which not possible at all and may be the raresssstttt condition)

I suggest you stop worrying and start acting i.e. follow up

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
deven said:
yea yea yea

this valentine day we got the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy special gift of visa from New Delhi ..................

Today afternoon my postman came and gave me my other post the again other post man came later and told me that you have some special letter

I was severing to hold as it was from CHC ND and realized that it was PP in that

I opened and check PP and was with SHINING VISA :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My special thanks to HAMBZIK and all other on the thread supporting this

waitingssssssssss,,,, rejection.......approval ......worriessssssss.....all come to visa at the end

Note ecas status still says in Process and then application received

thank you all once again to alllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wish you all speedy visa
Congratulation Deven :)

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
lovlyhyd said:
@ gwalyat & Dreamsca

Its very bad !
We all r missing to Celebrate our birthday & wedding anniversary's with our husbands. In my case only stay one week with my husband in India after our marriage. Next month 11th our 1st wedding anniversary. already i sent a mail to CHC last week. but still i didn't receive any reply from CHC. I know process is process for 6 months after sponsor ship approval. But i m trying to meet my husband different positive ways. i feel so stress & some times crying but what to do? Even though my husband daily he spend 3 r 4 hours in skype with me. But i won't hope getting visa before our wedding anniversary.....I pray to god at least getting my visa in this 6 month period .................:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Aamin :)

Any way Happy Valentine day to ALL.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D

deven

ajy457 said:
Wow!!! Great news deven. Awesome awesome. Congratulations on your visa. Wish you a wonderful journey to Canada.
@ajy457

thanks a lot for the wishes!!!!

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
Guys,
How can you tell when ND has received your application?

@ Shamsia, are you in Canada yet??
may be you can call call center in Canada and can answer that

as after ADR when we called call center they told that it was transferred on so date

D

deven

ajy457 said:
hey deven,
just curious about THE mail from CIC. Do you know if the applicant must be there to take the mail (consisting of the passport) from CIC ND or do they give it to anyone else at home? Both my wife's parents and my parents live in Hyderabad and my wife spends time at both the houses. We used her home address in her PR application and there are times when she's out shopping or visiting my parents. Seeing what happened with your case, ecas didn't change even after you got your passport, I just want to make sure that the post office doesn't send THE mail back. That would be heart breaking.
Thanks,
Ajay
@Ajay

yes about the mail i.e. they do send important mails through regular registered Indian post

they will deliver it to address to which you have provided so for you question I would say that if you know your postman then let him know in advance that I am expecting important mail and if it is so please dont let it go back ......... if postman knows you or your family he may handled it to your family or may keep it with him until you are rechable.........

at our place we do get regular mails from postman and we already had inform him .........