+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
@ Deven

Wow , what a valentine Gift for you...Congratulation

deven can you please tell me that , the post you got was a normal post or a registered Indian post ??

@ Siva

Thanks man I hop too by end of this month all Augustine get visa...

Wish you happy Valentine Day to all
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

D

deven

vir_ajay said:
@ Deven

Wow , what a valentine Gift for you...Congratulation

deven can you please tell me that , the post you got was a normal post or a registered Indian post ??

@ Siva

Thanks man I hop too by end of this month all Augustine get visa...

Wish you happy Valentine Day to all
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
@vir_ajay

thank a lot man

they spent Rupees 42 registered post through India post

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
ha ha :eek: ND is funny some time

anyway thanks Deven..have a beautiful life in canada ..

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Congrats deven!! Best valentine's ever eh? :) :)

manpap

Feb 3, 2012
Hey Guys, I'm a new member to this forum and I hope to get some help from the forum seniors

About my case
I 'm sponsoring my wife and my sponsorship was approved in August, my wife got a letter early September 2011 to submit her passport. But in last three months we got two more letters from CIC requesting us to submit our passport, which is scary and weird.

2nd letter which we received on December 20 2011 - asked for a) foreign travel document b) passport pictures C) submission of passport - Only if not submitted earlier. We just sent them a foreign travel document, passport pictures and a cover letter clearly mentioning about submitting our passport in September 2011. On January 30 2012, we received 3rd letter from cic requesting for our passport again.

My wife panic'd and she sent (emailed, CSE'd, sent original copies of) DHL waybill number, Proof of delivery sheet and earlier letters we received earlier from CIC. Its been 2 weeks since we sent them this document and haven't heard anything from them so far. I also did an inquiry through MP office and they haven't got back to me either.

I searched for similar cases in this forum and there were few passport misplaced incidents but no one updated how long it took them to resolve this issue. Can some one please suggest me what are we suppose to do in this situation?

a) Would you recommend us to personally go to CIC office in Newdelhi and tell them about the miscommunication?

Your suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
manpap said:
Hey Guys, I'm a new member to this forum and I hope to get some help from the forum seniors

About my case
I 'm sponsoring my wife and my sponsorship was approved in August, my wife got a letter early September 2011 to submit her passport. But in last three months we got two more letters from CIC requesting us to submit our passport, which is scary and weird.

2nd letter which we received on December 20 2011 - asked for a) foreign travel document b) passport pictures C) submission of passport - Only if not submitted earlier. We just sent them a foreign travel document, passport pictures and a cover letter clearly mentioning about submitting our passport in September 2011. On January 30 2012, we received 3rd letter from cic requesting for our passport again.

My wife panic'd and she sent (emailed, CSE'd, sent original copies of) DHL waybill number, Proof of delivery sheet and earlier letters we received earlier from CIC. Its been 2 weeks since we sent them this document and haven't heard anything from them so far. I also did an inquiry through MP office and they haven't got back to me either.

I searched for similar cases in this forum and there were few passport misplaced incidents but no one updated how long it took them to resolve this issue. Can some one please suggest me what are we suppose to do in this situation?

a) Would you recommend us to personally go to CIC office in Newdelhi and tell them about the miscommunication?

Best Wishes.
There are two possibilities
1) They have not lost your passport: since request for Passport/PCC/Fees is standard letter
However you say that asked for the passport for the third time. Is it specifically ask for PP or they ask other things and also passport (this is to check that they are asking you for something else and mention of passport in that letter is letter being pre-printed.

Look for whether it is a computer generated letter or specific one signed by a VO

2) They have misplaced your passport: They might have misplaced or did not receive your passport. But you had sent through DHL and have POD. Then they might have misplaced it and not able to locate it.

What you cannot do: You cannot go to CHC personally and enquire. They dont entertain in person enquiries. Do not waste time and money.

You may be greatly shocked if you go thier in person, The guard may just give you piece of pre-printed paper and website address of cic.gc.ca
And tell you "Bhaisaab, aapka gaadi late ho raha hai!..."
MP usually can interfere after processing time. So I am not sure about response from MP. Because this is not thier scope

What you can do: You have already sent an email. Sending another email will be of no use but you can try. My suggestion is try to give "FAX" (and hope that the machine does not run out of paper, some times they use fax roll as toilet paper in CHC-ND)

In my opinion, there is nothing much you can do now and just wait for thier response,
you know,,? they will just say "It is unfortunate..." "..and we are sorry about it.."

Other people in the forum will definitely give some more point of view!

B

balibali

manpap said:

About my case

Best Wishes.
siva is right. u can try getting the CAIPS GCMS NOTES, they might tell u what actually is happening.
Also what the hell - contact ur MP. tell him the problem. the worse that can happen is they wont tell him.
going to delhi is a waste.

B

balibali

manpap said:

About my case

Best Wishes.
also have u sent all of ur passports ? including cancelled ones. or foreign passports u held as a dual citizen ?