App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
It’s not, the COPR will come with the returned passport.
Is weird because they gave her back her passport the same day, I should contact them to make sure she has everything she needs

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Big congratulations to you and your wife. Please could you share us questions they asked your wife?
Thank you so much! And they asked her for my name, age, date of birth, my residence where I live and who I live with, my job and salary, her future plans for if she comes here, the day we got married and how we met then some more questions about me like what I like to do in my spare time and hobbies. She said the male that interviewed her was friendly so if you know the information you should not stress and just trust God that everything will be accepted

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Pls is there anyone in Nigeria who can give us a direction on how to get to "Q-life family clinic "@ Ade Odedina Street, V.I, from Berger or Ojota ? Thanks in anticipation.

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Pls is there anyone in Nigeria who can give us a direction on how to get to "Q-life family clinic "@ Ade Odedina Street, V.I, from Berger or Ojota ? Thanks in anticipation.
Driving or using public transportation?

If you are using public transportation, from ojota take BRT(or danfo) to CMS. From CMS take a bus going to EKO hotel roundabout. From the roundabout you should get a small bus or Keke that will take you to the address. It can be linked from Ajose Adeogun.

If you are driving or using Uber/Bolt/yellow cab, use Google maps. The areas mentioned above are also your pointers. CMS, EKO hotel roundabout, Ajose Adeogun.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Driving or using public transportation?

If you are using public transportation, from ojota take BRT(or danfo) to CMS. From CMS take a bus going to EKO hotel roundabout. From the roundabout you should get a small bus or Keke that will take you to the address. It can be linked from Ajose Adeogun.

If you are driving or using Uber/Bolt/yellow cab, use Google maps. The areas mentioned above are also your pointers. CMS, EKO hotel roundabout, Ajose Adeogun.

I hope this help.
Thanks so much.

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
This thread has been very quiet. What’s happening in AVO with all the PPR rain in other VOs, they are still quiet like nothing concerns them.
Please who has heard anything about AVO and their plans to process our files. It’s over 2yrs now for some of us.

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
This thread has been very quiet. What’s happening in AVO with all the PPR rain in other VOs, they are still quiet like nothing concerns them.
Please who has heard anything about AVO and their plans to process our files. It’s over 2yrs now for some of us.
Wow..But i think there have been some positive changes in AVO.