+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I couldn't find any slot betweennow and December. It seems they are all booked.
Reach out to IOM and Qlife via their mail, let the subject be "Urgent". Let them know you have 30 days to provide medicals to IRCC and attach the instruction letter you were sent. Whichever one sends you the earliest date, you can go for that.

KunChun

Oct 29, 2021
Sent passport straight to Accra,
Dropped it off at dhl on Monday, it got delivered today and it's been sent to IRCC also today. i got the mail & tracking number.
Hi Peterjohn,
Its nice to know you sent passport directly to Vfs Accra directly. I also intend to use that route.
Can you kindly share "in details" the steps you took?
Thanks.

NB: Some of us will be looking out for your updates on timelines of getting your passport.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
We got it yesterday and pp was returned to vsf accra. Now we wait
Congratulations. This shows your application is finally approved. Hopefully, expiration of medicals may no longer be an issue or they may extend. Just guessing but hoping for the best for every one.

Reactions: olusehun

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hi Peterjohn,
Its nice to know you sent passport directly to Vfs Accra directly. I also intend to use that route.
Can you kindly share "in details" the steps you took?
Thanks.

NB: Some of us will be looking out for your updates on timelines of getting your passport.
send an email first to then at info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
I got the reply below when I did.
for their payment, you'll need to get someone to pay in cedis for you then you'll print the proof and attach to the package you're sending.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your message. Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:

• Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form – Pages 1 and 2 only (see attached)
  • Typed Return address, telephone number and email address on a sheet of paper
  • Payment slip of GHC173.00 (per person for residents within Accra) or GHC175.00 (per person for residents outside Accra) or GHC411.00 (per person if you live in any other country within Africa) )
  • Required size passport pictures – Permanent Resident Applicants(50mmX70mm with date, name and address of studio behind one photo)
  • Any other documents required – Permanent Resident Applicants
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744

**FEES INCLUDE RETURN OF YOUR PASSPORT.

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233302750200

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations. This shows your application is finally approved. Hopefully, expiration of medicals may no longer be an issue or they may extend. Just guessing but hoping for the best for every one.
I hope so. We can’t really see counterfoil cause we are using a representative. Just hoping lagos vsf returns it asap

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Any update on pp. we sent the email to them yesterday asking if they can help use DHL instead of their own logistics cause of medical expiration. Well we got a NO, we have to wait till they return it. The last email we got today is that CVO has received it back from IRCC and it is ready for dispatch. Was this the last notification you got from them too?
Yes oo! That’s the last mail you get…
Wait, when you track it what does it say? ( if it says in transit back to where you sent it from then it’s in transit back to Nigeria)Plus have you gotten counterfoil?

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Yes oo! That’s the last mail you get…
Wait, when you track it what does it say? ( if it says in transit back to where you sent it from then it’s in transit back to Nigeria)Plus have you gotten counterfoil?
Yippee so happy for you exactly 6weeks mehn. It’s not saying transit yet though, just that it’s ready for collection and will be dispatched via courier. The status has changed to decision made

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Yippee so happy for you exactly 6weeks mehn. It’s not saying transit yet though, just that it’s ready for collection and will be dispatched via courier. The status has changed to decision made
Exactly!Thank you.

okay great, it should be in transit back to Nigeria in few days or less. Just keep tracking it

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Good morning all,
Finally o! Got a mail this morning from vfs Lagos that it’s with them now and another one that it’s been dispatched to me. I’m super excited and grateful.
NicE one hehehehe told u dnt stress it's in transit once it gets to them they will notify you. The courier services are the ones who keep holding and lack of info. But we thank God I have actually been waiting for this message this week. And finally hehehehehhee. We thank GOD. YOU can be at peace now.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I hope so. We can’t really see counterfoil cause we are using a representative. Just hoping lagos vsf returns it asap
Charley, but boss at this stage when things are done. Why won't you just take your password to just check the update sand stuff you already at the end. Ahwell you must be very patient. But am sure counterfoil is there, its normally after an email is sent that there is an update or changes made. When I received that mail I found out the counterfoil was created.