Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Wow, so sorry, I was actually expecting some news from your side soon. So what about your ticket now, did you push the date back already. If next week 6th week then expect it then, but you could still be hopeful for tomorrow. I would be going crazy if to be in your shoes now.
Sigh…. I had to change the date again in fact there was no available dates till second week in November , it’s been soo crazy here.

hopeful for tomorrow? Not sure I have that energy. I’ll just wait till next week cause it’s not like I can still fly this week anyway. I’m also tired of calling or sending mails. It’s exhausting

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Sigh…. I had to change the date again in fact there was no available dates till second week in November , it’s been soo crazy here.

hopeful for tomorrow? Not sure I have that energy. I’ll just wait till next week cause it’s not like I can still fly this week anyway. I’m also tired of calling or sending mails. It’s exhausting
Wow, sorry once again, I am normally not a killer of vibe cos I wanted to tell you to change it as of last week oh. Once they silent and thing is in transit you can never followup due to lack of information. Like I said, I feel for Nigerian applicants, one must estimate atleast 5 weeks to start tracking the passport any attempt before 6 weeks can drive one crazy.

Anyway atleast wasnt a wasted ticket let just be hopeful till it comes. Please don't even stress or think of calling them cos they will repeat themselves like robots. Until its in one's possesion there won't be much communication, pls stay calm for a few more days and you will be happier than ever.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
@Dimilitantey how’s preps going? Have you booked your flight? And when’d you leave?
Almost ready oh, some stuff came up I need to clear up before leaving so making some errands for now. I think after this week I should have finalised my date. That's if am done with my current minor plans here. As for packing de3 even 1 day is enough for me, so not even bothered. Hehehehehhe

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Wow, sorry once again, I am normally not a killer of vibe cos I wanted to tell you to change it as of last week oh. Once they silent and thing is in transit you can never followup due to lack of information. Like I said, I feel for Nigerian applicants, one must estimate atleast 5 weeks to start tracking the passport any attempt before 6 weeks can drive one crazy.

Anyway atleast wasnt a wasted ticket let just be hopeful till it comes. Please don't even stress or think of calling them cos they will repeat themselves like robots. Until its in one's possesion there won't be much communication, pls stay calm for a few more days and you will be happier than ever.
In all these, something worries me. PPR was 12th October and it says 30 days to submit to IRCC.
Passports sent on 15th to Vfs Lagos and received on 18th and till now no indication passports have reached Ghana.

Is there any risk if IRCC does not receive by 12th Nov? Is submission date to VAC Lagos the lockdate?" Some one with a good ides of this should respond please.

YEYE2002

Jun 3, 2019
In all these, something worries me. PPR was 12th October and it says 30 days to submit to IRCC.
Passports sent on 15th to Vfs Lagos and received on 18th and till now no indication passports have reached Ghana.

Is there any risk if IRCC does not receive by 12th Nov? Is submission date to VAC Lagos the lockdate?" Some one with a good ides of this should respond please.
As long as you have submitted to VFS, you don’t have to worry. I received PPR on 25th August, submitted to VFS lagos 30th August, it got to Ghana 10th September. I received counterfoil 20th October and passport was delivered 28th October. Total timeline 8 weeks

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021

Okay so if you saying you delivered on 15th, it hasn't yet been complete 2 weeks. If am not wrong I will suggest you check some fellow Nigerians who submitted and you would realise it actually took 2 weeks for the 1st email or to reach Ghana about the PP being received. I will say give it tomorrow or latest next week you should receive your 1st mail.

I personally feel any worries or attempt before 5 weeks is stress, eventhough one can get lucky. Would advice you judge from the average expected time of Nigerian applicants. A response from @YEYE2002 is a very good example. In his case took 8 weeks oh. So meaning 6 weeks is just an average.

NB: Passports are being held at various transits to bulk up before another delivery is made. So the more transits to make the more longer it may take. Be calm and expect a mail next week but for now de3 chill. It will surely come.

Reactions: Neyoyo

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019

Hi, you should wait till tomorrow or Monday you will get the email your passport was received at Canadian visa office. Our pp was sent to accra on the 13th of October and we got response on the 27th. It was sent to IRCC on the 28th for processing and we are waiting for further updates.

Reactions: Neyoyo

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019

This is my fear with booking flights ohh. Can’t imagine what you will be going through, anxiety and all would book. I am sure you will get it next week max

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

Yeah true. No worries dear.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Almost ready oh, some stuff came up I need to clear up before leaving so making some errands for now. I think after this week I should have finalised my date. That's if am done with my current minor plans here. As for packing de3 even 1 day is enough for me, so not even bothered. Hehehehehhe
Lol cool, but I promise you yh? A day isn’t enough to pack o. I get you sha.
All the best

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
As long as you have submitted to VFS, you don’t have to worry. I received PPR on 25th August, submitted to VFS lagos 30th August, it got to Ghana 10th September. I received counterfoil 20th October and passport was delivered 28th October. Total timeline 8 weeks
Jesus!! 8weeks? Kiloshele gan gan.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
This is my fear with booking flights ohh. Can’t imagine what you will be going through, anxiety and all would book. I am sure you will get it next week max
Hmm in fact! It gives you unnecessary pressure. I’m sure too by God’s Grace.

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hi Guys
We applied under CEC with outland dependent on July 3, the PA already got eCoPR. & I got PPR Oct 6, but it asked us to submit the passport in Canada while the person in Nigeria.

We've filled webform since then but no reasonable feedback yet. should I go ahead and send my passport to Accra or what else can i do pls?

Last edited: