+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
My wife has an interview scheduled for the 18th of next month, is there anyone here who did one recently that can give advice?
If you have gcms note already, go through it and see d red flag they want to ask questions about. Are they asking for additional support documents? Go with as many as possible, check online there are possible questions to be asked and it goes from how you met your pattern till the present moment. It is important she knows all about you, my husband was asked about my work, address and name a few colleagues
yours might not be that way but prepare like it’s a war front, she should go with confidence on her face that she knows her husband and prayer is the master key. Wish you the best

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Awesome! It means your PP has finally gotten to Lagos and mostly been way billed to you …

has anyone else gotten an update? I haven’t yet but I’m hopeful.
We got response that the pp is with IRCC, still waiting. Any update on your pp it should be in lagos already na? Is the pp crawling from accra

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
We got response that the pp is with IRCC, still waiting. Any update on your pp it should be in lagos already na? Is the pp crawling from accra
Hmmm my brother, nothing yet.
I’m also lost but honestly I’m tired of calling or sending mails. Today’s over till tomorrow again, so help us God.

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Oh finally, nice one, atleast this is evidence they are trying to clear files. I know very well there has been issues and some court cases so atleast let's hope they keep being reasonable till all backlog is cleared. You will be fine, I know this not PPR but congratulations oh. It took forever.
Thank you, the wait was crazy

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Oh finally, nice one, atleast this is evidence they are trying to clear files. I know very well there has been issues and some court cases so atleast let's hope they keep being reasonable till all backlog is cleared. You will be fine, I know this not PPR but congratulations oh. It took forever.
Thank you, the wait was crazy
If you have gcms note already, go through it and see d red flag they want to ask questions about. Are they asking for additional support documents? Go with as many as possible, check online there are possible questions to be asked and it goes from how you met your pattern till the present moment. It is important she knows all about you, my husband was asked about my work, address and name a few colleagues
yours might not be that way but prepare like it’s a war front, she should go with confidence on her face that she knows her husband and prayer is the master key. Wish you the best
I ordered the gcms notes but only about a week n a half maybe 2 weeks ago so I hope it comes in time. And yeah they asking for documents so i made a pdf with all of our video chat time, date and duration for the last 2 years and another one for all the money transfer receipts so that she can print and take it with her. Thank you for the advice we will prep as much as we can

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Oh I thank God that finally your wife has the date for her interview…all the best for her my brother ….
Thank you, it looks like its been a good day for AVO

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hmmm my brother, nothing yet.
I’m also lost but honestly I’m tired of calling or sending mails. Today’s over till tomorrow again, so help us God.
Wow, so sorry, I was actually expecting some news from your side soon. So what about your ticket now, did you push the date back already. If next week 6th week then expect it then, but you could still be hopeful for tomorrow. I would be going crazy if to be in your shoes now.