+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
C
Guys, finally, tracked these guys and picked up me passport. In my hands right now. Wish everyone in this platform good luck this week especially fellow Nigerian colleagues awaiting the passport delivery. May the Lord lead the way and grant everyone's wishes very soon. Wasn't easy at all, but can't complain anymore will keep all in prayers. I can't even wish for an enemy to go through such a process.

I will be checking once in a while to see if I could contribute or comment in here. Have a blessed day fam.
Congrats. Like how many weeks did it take you from submission of passports to Vfs till final delivery?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Guys, finally, tracked these guys and picked up me passport. In my hands right now. Wish everyone in this platform good luck this week especially fellow Nigerian colleagues awaiting the passport delivery. May the Lord lead the way and grant everyone's wishes very soon. Wasn't easy at all, but can't complain anymore will keep all in prayers. I can't even wish for an enemy to go through such a process.

I will be checking once in a while to see if I could contribute or comment in here. Have a blessed day fam.
Yayyy congratulations
Amen , ours too will come

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
So
Thanks ohhh. So for me am in Accra so I submitted on 13th Oct. same day I got me PPR, then they received and sent to IRCC on 14th till Thursday 21st was dispatched to vfs and received today so say 12 days in total.
Hmmmn, it appears the usual delay is across borders.

Regards

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hmmmn, it appears the usual delay is across borders.

Regards
Exactly… Did y’all try calling today? Cause I did.
The lady was pretty nice and she said this week(cause they hardly tell you anything) so for her to say this week then let’s hope and pray.
Tomorrow’s another day to anticipate.

shebay

Oct 26, 2021
I am new here. I am a May 2021 applicant and I got my Medical request yesterday. Does anyone here also got an update yesterday or this week? I have been trying to book an appointment on both Qlife and IOM but there seem to no available slot for now till December. Does anyone know what can be done?

Naebae

Sep 16, 2021
I am new here. I am a May 2021 applicant and I got my Medical request yesterday. Does anyone here also got an update yesterday or this week? I have been trying to book an appointment on both Qlife and IOM but there seem to no available slot for now till December. Does anyone know what can be done?
Call IOM directly, they should be able to give you a slot, from my experience I don't think the dates on the website is valid so just call them

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Reach out to IOM and Qlife via their mail, let the subject be "Urgent". Let them know you have 30 days to provide medicals to IRCC and attach the instruction letter you were sent. Whichever one sends you the earliest date, you can go for that.

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello house, just tracked my PP now and i got an update ‘’Visa application, tracking ID No. – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello house, just tracked my PP now and i got an update ‘’Visa application, tracking ID No. – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Awesome! It means your PP has finally gotten to Lagos and mostly been way billed to you …

has anyone else gotten an update? I haven’t yet but I’m hopeful.

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
My wife has an interview scheduled for the 18th of next month, is there anyone here who did one recently that can give advice?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
My wife has an interview scheduled for the 18th of next month, is there anyone here who did one recently that can give advice?
Oh finally, nice one, atleast this is evidence they are trying to clear files. I know very well there has been issues and some court cases so atleast let's hope they keep being reasonable till all backlog is cleared. You will be fine, I know this not PPR but congratulations oh. It took forever.

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan