+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kay3k

Aug 19, 2021
Safe trip.
See me so excited for you.
May blessings follow and overwhelm you here, and I pray God settles you properly.
Good luck and please send our love to your spouse.
Thanks Nneji, I'm still preparing, it's very stressful.

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Are you using a rep or something? Might be a reason they not responding. And also best is not to flood them wf emails when they don't respond. They definitely have seen it and not responding, they might delay ur file or put it in one corner. When you contact them give them time and when you are tired of being patient just hala at your MP they can definitely do some inquiry on your behalf anytime during the proc
ess. But best time though to contact MP is after a year.
No am not using a rep , I will just give them sometime anyways next week will be 28days hopefully I get a response, I just wanted to know the stage where my application is ,was asked to pay RPRF 26TH July,paid same day I got an acknowledgement email that they have received it ,saw a ghost update on gckey 29th July medical was passed and RPRF changed to under review at the additional documents space , since that July 29th not heard anything from them that's why ,sent an email no response ,but friends awaiting medical got a response almost that their application is on a queue and nothing is required from them now.....

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
No am not using a rep , I will just give them sometime anyways next week will be 28days hopefully I get a response, I just wanted to know the stage where my application is ,was asked to pay RPRF 26TH July,paid same day I got an acknowledgement email that they have received it ,saw a ghost update on gckey 29th July medical was passed and RPRF changed to under review at the additional documents space , since that July 29th not heard anything from them that's why ,sent an email no response ,but friends awaiting medical got a response almost that their application is on a queue and nothing is required from them now.....
IKR, i understand you very well, could get frustrating when things are slow at times. No shaking kraa would happen soon for us all.

Oh and since you not using a rep, are you the applicant or sponsor. When my wife sponsor message her they don't mind her but when me the applicant did they replied but somewhere in march April this year. Might not be so to but happened like dz for me.

Reactions: anniegreat

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
IKR, i understand you very well, could get frustrating when things are slow at times. No shaking kraa would happen soon for us all.

Oh and since you not using a rep, are you the applicant or sponsor. When my wife sponsor message her they don't mind her but when me the applicant did they replied but somewhere in march April this year. Might not be so to but happened like dz for me.
Am the applicant jare , they didn't respond to the sponsor too ...God will do for us all so that we can also pack redoil and groundnut like @Nneji

Joeykayyy

Aug 16, 2021
  • Application sent March 18th, 2021
  • Started processing application on 28th April, 2021.
  • Biometrics requested: 8 July
  • ADR on the 14th July, 2021( letter of explanation for development of relationship)
  • ADR sent 19th July, 2021.
  • ADR acknowledged on 26th July 2021
  • Medical requested and Pre arrival letter: 3rd Of August, 2021
  • Medical exam: 10th August.
  • Medical passed: 13th August, 2021
  • Passport request letter 31st August, 2021.
Wow this is fast I also applied in March ..haven’t heard anything yet …I’m done with medicals but haven’t heard anything since then …I guess others are lucky ..

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
Not yet what's your timeline.
Been trying to send CIC emails to know what's up with my application they ain't responding but I have friends who do receive response almost immediately, well maybe because they are awaiting Bil request and Mil can't say sha, but we keep praying for speed
This is my timeline on ECAS.
Since the ghost update on July 29th, nothing afterwards
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on July 29, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: anniegreat

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
This is my timeline on ECAS.
Since the ghost update on July 29th, nothing afterwards
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on July 29, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Okay

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
Hahahha...

Omo I dey try prepare o. Dem won use work finish person oooo...
I wanted to do extra luggage for additional foodstuff but after seeing the cost by the airline, I have decided I will Cargo instead. Lol.. Imagine 1 extra luggage (23kg max) costing $301? Let me just cargo everything. Chia I didn't know bottle of groundnut is now N800 and some dey sell N1000. Eweeeeee...
Anyway we dey prepare small small. Hope you are good ooo...

I am just praying for those still in this process cos the anxiety can be nerve racking. I know what it did to me. Hope we hear more good news soon from everyone.
AMEN. SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU

AniChi

Jan 12, 2021
Good day everyone! I wanted to find out, please how much did it cost to get medicals done?! Especially in Lagos.
Thanks for your anticipated responses