+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Feb 15, 2021
@Nneji @Polished Pillar When are you traveling? I'm still asking about this Covid test thing. Do you know if we can take the test from any clinic or there are list of approved test taking centres?
Congrats @AVODamn.
I'll be traveling next month.
I'm hoping to hear from you guys should you travel before me on how to go about the covid test.
Wishing us all a safe flight ✈ ahead.

Kay3k

Aug 19, 2021
Congrats @AVODamn.
I'll be traveling next month.
I'm hoping to hear from you guys should you travel before me on how to go about the covid test.
Wishing us all a safe flight ✈ ahead.
They have accredited clinics, just Google about it in Nigeria, I did mine in takoradi yesterday, I'm flying tonight, I received all my test results yesterday evening via mail, I will print them and attach it to my traveling documents, I took the vaccine last 4 days and I have the vaccine card too.

Reactions: AVODamn!!!

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
They have accredited clinics, just Google about it in Nigeria, I did mine in takoradi yesterday, I'm flying tonight, I received all my test results yesterday evening via mail, I will print them and attach it to my traveling documents, I took the vaccine last 4 days and I have the vaccine card too.
Awesome! Safe trip and best wishes.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
@Nneji this one youve been silent since Wednesday, your bag never full? Or do you need an extra hand? LOL
Hahahha...

Omo I dey try prepare o. Dem won use work finish person oooo...
I wanted to do extra luggage for additional foodstuff but after seeing the cost by the airline, I have decided I will Cargo instead. Lol.. Imagine 1 extra luggage (23kg max) costing $301? Let me just cargo everything. Chia I didn't know bottle of groundnut is now N800 and some dey sell N1000. Eweeeeee...
Anyway we dey prepare small small. Hope you are good ooo...

I am just praying for those still in this process cos the anxiety can be nerve racking. I know what it did to me. Hope we hear more good news soon from everyone.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Safe trip.
See me so excited for you.
May blessings follow and overwhelm you here, and I pray God settles you properly.
Good luck and please send our love to your spouse.

Reactions: Kay3k

ChinnyB

Sep 1, 2021
Hi All,
Are COPR holders allowed to fly British Airways? Wanted to be sure before we go ahead to book. What airline are most people flying?

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hahahha...

Omo I dey try prepare o. Dem won use work finish person oooo...
I wanted to do extra luggage for additional foodstuff but after seeing the cost by the airline, I have decided I will Cargo instead. Lol.. Imagine 1 extra luggage (23kg max) costing $301? Let me just cargo everything. Chia I didn't know bottle of groundnut is now N800 and some dey sell N1000. Eweeeeee...
Anyway we dey prepare small small. Hope you are good ooo...

I am just praying for those still in this process cos the anxiety can be nerve racking. I know what it did to me. Hope we hear more good news soon from everyone.
What would it cost to cargo same weight?

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
What would it cost to cargo same weight?
It's not a straight forward calculation but it is sha cheaper. Also you can Cargo what you can't fly with normally, like palmoil for example. Would take like a week to deliver sha unlike flight. So it's better to just Cargo plenty things at once.

Reactions: AVODamn!!!

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
It's not a straight forward calculation but it is sha cheaper. Also you can Cargo what you can't fly with normally, like palmoil for example. Would take like a week to deliver sha unlike flight. So it's better to just Cargo plenty things at once.
That makes sense.

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Did anyone get Passport request this week?
Not yet what's your timeline.
Been trying to send CIC emails to know what's up with my application they ain't responding but I have friends who do receive response almost immediately, well maybe because they are awaiting Bil request and Mil can't say sha, but we keep praying for speed

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Not yet what's your timeline.
Been trying to send CIC emails to know what's up with my application they ain't responding but I have friends who do receive response almost immediately, well maybe because they are awaiting Bil request and Mil can't say sha, but we keep praying for speed
Are you using a rep or something? Might be a reason they not responding. And also best is not to flood them wf emails when they don't respond. They definitely have seen it and not responding, they might delay ur file or put it in one corner. When you contact them give them time and when you are tired of being patient just hala at your MP they can definitely do some inquiry on your behalf anytime during the process. But best time though to contact MP is after a year.

Say you send 2 or 3 emails without a reply, once you worried use that evidence to request your MP team to do the inquiry for you. I think the more emails the more they give themselves reason to be funny. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: anniegreat