+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on July 29, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

This Mis my Timeline on ECAS. Please, does anyone know how long after “we started processing your application “ before the Passport request will come?? I am tired of waiting

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

This Mis my Timeline on ECAS. Please, does anyone know how long after “we started processing your application “ before the Passport request will come?? I am tired of waiting
What is the correspondence they sent you on June 18? And do you have a Representative acting on your behalf? I'm only asking because line 6 could be passport request. That was our line on ECAS.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021

Are you using a rep, because I belive your number 6 update is actually the PPR and since June 18. What was that update if it wasn't PPR.
Don't know if you tried MP but u can do so and hopefully could push it to PPR. Though am also still waiting.
Please have you emailed to question them and if so what was their reply(I mean AVO)?

ChinnyB

Sep 1, 2021
Hi all,
Got my PPR yesterday.
Below is my timeline

Application Submitted :April 26th
Application Recieved :April 28th
Account Linked : June 8th
AOR: June 9th
BIL: June 10th
SA: June 11th
VO : Accra, Ghana
ECAS Line 2: June 29th (file in Ottawa)
Called IRCC July 30th, file still in Ottawa
Called IRCC August 6th, file in Accra, Ghana
Medical request : August 13th
Pre-Arrival: August 13th
Medical Given: August 23rd
Medical Passed: August 26th
PPR: August 31st

To God be all the glory. I pray for all those waiting for their PPR. God will come through for you all.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Are you using a rep, because I belive your number 6 update is actually the PPR and since June 18. What was that update if it wasn't PPR.
Don't know if you tried MP but u can do so and hopefully could push it to PPR. Though am also still waiting.
Please have you emailed to question them and if so what was their reply(I mean AVO)?
Exactly.
No 6 is your request for passport.
That is how it is written on ECAS. So where you substituted "you" in No 6, I believe what you have would have been your full name. I also received that update on the day I received PPR.
Did

No 6 is definitely your request for passport.
That is how it is written on ECAS. So where you substituted "you" in No 6, I believe what was written was your full name. I got that exact update on the day I received the passport request letter on ECAS. I only liked my application 4 days before my request letter so I was fully dependent on ECAS for updates. So yes, that is definitely your passport request letter.

Have you linked your application to your online account (GC Key)? If you have, then you should have received an email requesting you to download your "request letter" which is the same as your passport request letter. If you haven't linked it, you would instead have received email with the request letter as an attachment.

Do u have an online account? If no, pls check your Junk email to ensure you didn't receive emails there. Also create one and check if there is a request letter there.

So are you managing your account yourself or using a representative? If yes, let that person confirm and if the person got it and never notified you, then u need to start managing your account yourself ASAP!!

You may have to contact IRCC if still nothing...

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
Exactly.
No 6 is your request for passport.
That is how it is written on ECAS. So where you substituted "you" in No 6, I believe what you have would have been your full name. I also received that update on the day I received PPR.
Did

No 6 is definitely your request for passport.
That is how it is written on ECAS. So where you substituted "you" in No 6, I believe what was written was your full name. I got that exact update on the day I received the passport request letter on ECAS. I only liked my application 4 days before my request letter so I was fully dependent on ECAS for updates. So yes, that is definitely your passport request letter.

Have you linked your application to your online account (GC Key)? If you have, then you should have received an email requesting you to download your "request letter" which is the same as your passport request letter. If you haven't linked it, you would instead have received email with the request letter as an attachment.

Do u have an online account? If no, pls check your Junk email to ensure you didn't receive emails there. Also create one and check if there is a request letter there.

So are you managing your account yourself or using a representative? If yes, let that person confirm and if the person got it and never notified you, then u need to start managing your account yourself ASAP!!

You may have to contact IRCC if still nothing...
My No 6 was actually an Additional document request

Reactions: Nneji

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hi all,
Got my PPR yesterday.
Below is my timeline

To God be all the glory. I pray for all those waiting for their PPR. God will come through for you all.
Congratulations!!
That was very fast. Nice one.

Reactions: Nykendukwe

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
My No 6 was actually an Additional document request
Okay that wasn't specified. I assumed it was your passport request cos the number pattern and update was exactly like mine and was my passport request letter.
You can contact IRCC or your MP.

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
This is my GCKEY STATUS
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Hi all,
Got my PPR yesterday.
Below is my timeline

Congratulations! Please was this a 2020 application or 2021?

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Amen
Hi all,
Got my PPR yesterday.
Below is my timeline

Amen I key into this God please help me , I need to reunite with my spouse ,it not been easy