Biometric Request: 24th January 2021
MR: 3rd May 2021
Medical Passed: 31st May 2021
Additional Document request: 18th May 2021

Since then, nothing else.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
If there is another way of sending passport to AVO without Lagos VFS please I would advise you use it. it doesn't make sense for one's passport to be held for more than 4 weeks
Pretty much same for me and a few more people here. It’s frustrating but all we can do is to wait. Mine is been there for 6 weeks now. I believe they batch it, hence the reason for the delay. Just exercise a little more patience.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Yes. When you pay, the bank will give you a receipt, you add the receipt to the documents you’ll be sending to vfs
I took the initiative to email VFS Ghana.
This is for @Nneji and (future) applicants submitting passport to VFS in Ghana.

Note: For those in Nigeria, you may need to confirm payment slip amount online or with applicants who already submitted their passport.

Dear XXX
We acknowledge receipt of your message. Upon request from IRCC on passport submission, kindly send the following documents to us via DHL for onward submission to IRCC:
  • Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form (see attached)
  • Payment slip of GHC165.00 (per person for residents within Accra) or GHC167.00 (per person for residents outside Accra) or (GHC36.00/GHC38.00 respectively per person who gave biometrics at Accra VAC with proof of biometric sticker/receipt inside passport)
  • Required size passport pictures – Permanent Resident (50mmX70mm with date, name and address of studio behind one photo)
  • Any other documents required – Permanent Resident
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744

**FEES INCLUDE RETURN OF YOUR PASSPORT.

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana

Processing time is dependent on IRCC.

Thank you.
Thanks...

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
My wife just got PPR this morning! We are trying to send a webform since she is currently in Canada but it keeps saying error sending. Has anyone been able to send a webform recently?
Congratulations to everyone getting good news in the last week! :cool: To the rest of us, may we get the good news we're looking for soon Inshallah

Vigold

Jul 15, 2021
Congrats @Nneji @AVODamn!!! and others who got PPR. This is good news.
Still waiting for my own good news. It will be a year next week. Still not sure if I should start processing gcmp notes and contacting MP

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Congrats @Nneji @AVODamn!!! and others who got PPR. This is good news.
Still waiting for my own good news. It will be a year next week. Still not sure if I should start processing gcmp notes and contacting MP
But have you atleast gotten, your pre arrival services or ecas changed to Decision Made. If so the you might among the lucky ones. I really hope they keep the requests coming this week.

Vigold

Jul 15, 2021
But have you atleast gotten, your pre arrival services or ecas changed to Decision Made. If so the you might among the lucky ones. I really hope they keep the requests coming this week.
Yes I got the pre arrival letter since June 9th. And it is has been DM since then. Patiently waiting and hopeful it is this week

Reactions: Akissi18

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
We got PPR this morning!!
I'm praying for more good news and blessings for everyone in this house!!
xx