Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Congratulations to all those that got PPR @Akissi18 @Nailah. @Dimilitantey I pray you hear from them soon. And to the rest of us. Staying "single" whiles married is not easy.
Thank you!! God is in control, and if He can do if for me and other applicants on this forum, He will surely do it for YOU!! I'm praying for you and those still waiting. I've said it before this immigration process is not easy at all. I never thought in a million years I would be in this situation. There were times in this process I felt like giving up, but it is His grace, my faith (even at times as small as a mustard seed), my husband's word of encouragement, and literally reading through this thread as if it's a book (starting from 2017) that kept me going.
No matter what don't give up!! It's easier said than done, but you're closer than you think!
I'm always here if you have any questions - if I can answer it I will. If not, I'll seek for answers.
We're all in this together!! Each and every one of you have been a tremendous help through my immigration journey, mentally - you don't even know.
It's not till it's over. I'm still very much in this race with you.
xx

damdam25

Oct 14, 2018
Congratulations to everyone getting good news!
I'm hoping someone in this thread can help, we were asked for a police certificate from Benin republic, they listed the status as single saying that the time lived there (schooling) the status was single. However now married and worried if this will cause concerns with the Visa Officer in Ghana. Does anyone has experienced this?
Hello,
please we were just asked for the police certificate from Benin republic too. How were you able to get one? It states on IRCC site that it is only available for Benin citizens but want to know if it’s possible to get one and how it even looks like. Was not able to see an image online to compare and make sure we get the right thing. Would really appreciate your response

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Thank you!! God is in control, and if He can do if for me and other applicants on this forum, He will surely do it for YOU!! I'm praying for you and those still waiting. I've said it before this immigration process is not easy at all. I never thought in a million years I would be in this situation. There were times in this process I felt like giving up, but it is His grace, my faith (even at times as small as a mustard seed), my husband's word of encouragement, and literally reading through this thread as if it's a book (starting from 2017) that kept me going.
No matter what don't give up!! It's easier said than done, but you're closer than you think!
I'm always here if you have any questions - if I can answer it I will. If not, I'll seek for answers.
We're all in this together!! Each and every one of you have been a tremendous help through my immigration journey, mentally - you don't even know.
It's not till it's over. I'm still very much in this race with you.
xx
Empowered by Faith.