Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Good morning,pls anyone knows what is meant by document name “observations” required.
What's your timeline? Where did you see this? GCMS notes? Hmm... Maybe an interview, or additional documents? I'm not sure.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
What's your timeline? Where did you see this? GCMS notes? Hmm... Maybe an interview, or additional documents? I'm not sure.
Not an interview, got PPR on the 17th to June, submitted my passport and all,but on the upload session where they have supporting document,under the document name “Observations “ was there.
Well I read from another forum that it’s a technical error,the guy said he send the document they required from him and he used the web form to inquire of it and they told him it was a technical issue and they have gotten the document he sent.

Reactions: Akissi18

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Not an interview, got PPR on the 17th to June, submitted my passport and all,but on the upload session where they have supporting document,under the document name “Observations “ was there.
Well I read from another forum that it’s a technical error,the guy said he send the document they required from him and he used the web form to inquire of it and they told him it was a technical issue and they have gotten the document he sent.
Oh okay, make sense. Yeah, I don't anyone has been successful uploading docs on GCKEY since I've been on this forum. I've even submitted an IT ticket re: this matter, didn't get a response. But Webform is your go to for uploads. Glad you figured it out, and congrats on PPR!

Reactions: Godly8319

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Thank you for this. I was having issues l
Thanks.

I was unable to link our application for months and only used E-CAS to view updates. So after I changed the number of family members from 1 to 2, it linked to my online account.

However I noticed that while the update in E-CAS changed from "Application Received" to "Decision made" on the day that he received his pre-arrival email (13th July), the online account is still showing "application in progress" for both background check and final decision. So it guess the online account doesn't update on time.
I also compared this with my old express entry account, and I noticed that my background check was completed on the same day I received my PPR, also the date of my final decision was the day my passport was returned with my visa.

Not sure if anyone had similar experience.
Congrats on DM!
Yeah, I'm sure there's a delay in update. Your BGC should have at least changed to 'in process' (my thoughts) before DM was made. Maybe they forgot, and you'll receive PPR in the upcoming week(s).
My BGC has been 'in process' since Mar 2021. PA's status (ECAS) changed to 'in process from application received,' we received MR and Pre-Arrival, but BGC hasn't changed at all to 'application in progress' like many I've seen in this forum. Makes me wonder...
I'm sure once passport is received by PA both accounts (ECAS & GCKey) will show finalized/completed.

Reactions: Nneji

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for this. I was having issues l
Thanks.

I was unable to link our application for months and only used E-CAS to view updates. So after I changed the number of family members from 1 to 2, it linked to my online account.

However I noticed that while the update in E-CAS changed from "Application Received" to "Decision made" on the day that he received his pre-arrival email (13th July), the online account is still showing "application in progress" for both background check and final decision. So it guess the online account doesn't update on time.
I also compared this with my old express entry account, and I noticed that my background check was completed on the same day I received my PPR, also the date of my final decision was the day my passport was returned with my visa.

Not sure if anyone had similar experience.
In our gckey almost nothing changed until the day the copr was issued (except for correspondence).

There will likely be no notification of decision made or other significant steps in gckey after the medical results.

Why? I have no idea but it's normal.

Reactions: Nneji

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021

In our gckey almost nothing changed until the day the copr was issued (except for correspondence).

There will likely be no notification of decision made or other significant steps in gckey after the medical results.

Why? I have no idea but it's normal.
You are very correct.
Anyway we will wait till this Friday. If I don't see PPR, will contact my MP. Abi it's to write email, and email is free. Who knows, might help. But keeping my hope that we will get it before this coming Friday.

Solafide89

Jul 17, 2021
Good evening.
I’m new here. Hope all is well.
i was wondering if anyone in ghana has received their passports back after receiving the PPR?

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Good evening.
I’m new here. Hope all is well.
i was wondering if anyone in ghana has received their passports back after receiving the PPR?
Not that I know of, expect for one person that submitted May I think.
when did you submit your passport?

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
October 2019 applicant... And still no ppr yet this is frustrating I don't even know the reason why....my lawyer is trying too she contacted my Mp and ordered GCMs notes and it says medical and criminality finalized / security not started /eligibility not started...i am worried since 2019...if it's interview why not update me than this emotional stress!!! Jesus!!!! Anybody knows why it's taking this long???? Is it because of interview? (they never said any)... Am tired

Solafide89

Jul 17, 2021
The wait is soo frustrating.
On ECAS it says decision has been made. I received pre arrival letter almost 2 months ago and yet have heard nothing from the IRCC people. Has this happened to anyone ?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
October 2019 applicant... And still no ppr yet this is frustrating I don't even know the reason why....my lawyer is trying too she contacted my Mp and ordered GCMs notes and it says medical and criminality finalized / security not started /eligibility not started...i am worried since 2019...if it's interview why not update me than this emotional stress!!! Jesus!!!! Anybody knows why it's taking this long???? Is it because of interview? (they never said any)... Am tired
Wow that's real long you over a year heading to 2. When you say lawyers guess a representative/agent, they normally get most updates. Did you already get the Pre-Arrival Services? because that's normally a sign of relationship genuinity and normally no interview is requested after this letter. This letter also a good sign that file is in process and prolly ending soon. I feel your pain but stay strong, this shall pass.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
On ECAS it says decision has been made. I received pre arrival letter almost 2 months ago and yet have heard nothing from the IRCC people. Has this happened to anyone ?
Oh then you at the end of the road then. I think a few pple in same status. Hopefully PPR comes this week since hasn't been yet this month. Hang in there, but when was your file received? I mean has it exceeded a year yet, if so best try your MP and there might b a result soonest.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Wow that's real long you over a year heading to 2. When you say lawyers guess a representative/agent, they normally get most updates. Did you already get the Pre-Arrival Services? because that's normally a sign of relationship genuinity and normally no interview is requested after this letter. This letter also a good sign that file is in process and prolly ending soon. I feel your pain but stay strong, this shall pass.
Thanks for your reply...yes my representative....no pre-arrival mail yet!!! So I don't understand the delays

Reactions: Adeoye1432

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi
Hang in there
We are in the same shoes... AVO has been silent for a while now. This coming Thursday will make it a month I got Decision made on ecas.... it’s well