+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Actually it was written early within this group chat that they were not sending out this month. No one has gotten anything. I was told this by my Lawyer and MP.
How do you reconcile this with the fact that PpRs are reported here all the time?

and why did you first say it was from a rep and now from lawyer and mo? Is it a person who works all of these jobs?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
So I’ve spoken to a rep and they said that the visa offices are no longer sending out PPR for now as they want to open up and have people come in to bring in their passports rather then mailing them in. I was also told it may have something to do with the vaccines. They want as much people to be vaccinated before they enter into certain countries like Canada etc.
My dear, don't know how true that is but that's why I have always hated agents/lawyers and reps and try to advice against it always based on my experience. Their job is customer service to keep you calm and convinced and would say anything yo convince you. Best you try to research on any info they give you.

As I am saying out of experience, lost $1000 before and almost lost about $7000 to participate in the provincial programs or atleast half of it. Did my research via YouTube the exact day of consultation and realised was being lied to so avoided it.

Matters short, i don't know how accurate their info is but since they have the upper hand in your process you can't say otherwise. And within this group we projected before the month ends there should be PPR let's be hopeful this side. but hasn't yet been this month.

However if their info is accurate thanks loads for sharing every contribution is appreciated.

Reactions: Solafide89

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
How do you reconcile this with the fact that PpRs are reported here all the time?

and why did you first say it was from a rep and now from lawyer and mo? Is it a person who works all of these jobs?
IKR, but these agents can play your minds big time. Hmmmm can't blame S as that's what was told. But can be annoying to the ears of professionals. We are just hoping for PPR'S here that message almost killed my spirit glad you clarified on it a bit.

mosbiod

Jan 6, 2018
Calgary
So I’ve spoken to a rep and they said that the visa offices are no longer sending out PPR for now as they want to open up and have people come in to bring in their passports rather then mailing them in. I was also told it may have something to do with the vaccines. They want as much people to be vaccinated before they enter into certain countries like Canada etc.
Delaying the process on the premise of "Waiting for all applicants to get vaccinated" is not feasible (mind you this west-africa) however, if that is the case, would they not send out a memo to all applicants and advise them to get vaccinated? You think they will just keep waiting and waiting till they assume applicants have not been vaccinated? In as much as the location of the office is in Ghana, I would assume a Canadian organization will be sensible enough to apply feasibility and common sense to any new initiative.

Again you are saying they want people to bring in their passport rather than mail it in.... Like Seriously in 2021????? People all over west africa who depends on AVO will now have to physically come to Accra just to get passport stamped? Why burn such time, money, resources and stress to come when they are not been interviewed? Goes back to my first point, Canadian Organization don't do things without at least thinking, and I would be so disappointed and shocked if this is the case.

While we do not have official address from IRCC or AVO confirming these information I suggest we treat these kind of info as personal use. Announcing that PPR are not being issued without any formal address from the offices in question can only cause devastation to thousands of people who come here and hope to get inside knowledge from fellow applicants. I would also advice that everyone on the forum do their due diligence and confirm any "INFORMAL" news before taking any action.

I pray and I believe in due time, very soon, we will all get our answers. #Peace

Ghanaman

Jul 20, 2021
When someone bring you credible information p3 then you Start attacking the person ? Ebe so them they do for here ? I can confirm what @Solafide89 said. No PAssport Request are being sent in bulk at the moment. They are being sent at a very very very very slow and very very small number per release.They are waiting for the visa offices to open up to start in person passport submission. The letters are ready alright. Hopefully they will clear up whatever the reason is very soon. Until then there will be a delay. Wish everyone all the best. Being vaccinated before you enter Canada too is a real thing, hopefully they will kick against it,if not countries like Ghana di3 I wonder how we will get the vaccine. This information is From a very very very reliable source ..bye bye

Last edited:

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
I just got approved today, to God be the glory,to everyone that has been waiting for good news may you get that notification in Jesus name. Bless.
Congratulations!!!

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
When someone bring you credible information p3 then you Start attacking the person ? Ebe so them they do for here ? I can confirm what @Solafide89 said. No PAssport Request are being sent in bulk at the moment. They are being sent at a very very very very slow and very very small number per release.They are waiting for the visa offices to open up to start in person passport submission. The letters are ready alright. Hopefully they will clear up whatever the reason is very soon. Until then there will be a delay. Wish everyone all the best. Being vaccinated before you enter Canada too is a real thing, hopefully they will kick against it,if not countries like Ghana di3 I wonder how we will get the vaccine. This information is From a very very very reliable source ..bye bye
Eigh chairman, welcome. Check like today de3 everybody bore. Hehehehehehe. Thanks for your information to, every info is appreciated. But please calm down. Whether the info is accurate or not we can't be sure till IRCC platform actually confirms it on their website. Some people would only belief info when it's referred to on a website. That's where I guess the attacks came from.

I mean using logic it is true they haven't sent PPR'S. For sure some of the responses I don't agree with them as you would in one of me responses but please don't add petrol to fire hehehehe there is no water here oh I beg. Sharing information here is the best thing we could get as people waiting for good news.

Once again thanks for your info.

Reactions: mosbiod

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Disagree about this being credible information because both actions contradict each other.
How would someone say that they were told that the delay is because they are anticipating that a longer wait time would allow people to get vaccinated, and in the same breath also say that passports would be delivered physically (and not care about being exposed or what?) That explanation together isnt lapping.
Anyway my wish is for everyone to get their COPR with zero delay.

Reactions: mosbiod

Ghanaman

Jul 20, 2021
Disagree about this being credible information because both actions contradict each other.
How would someone say that they were told that the delay is because they are anticipating that a longer wait time would allow people to get vaccinated, and in the same breath also say that passports would be delivered physically (and not care about being exposed or what?) That explanation together isnt lapping.
Anyway my wish is for everyone to get their COPR with zero delay.
Pre-arrival , in May , DM, but it will come ,it’s just a delay .. make u no shake

Ghanaman

Jul 20, 2021
Eigh chairman, welcome. Check like today de3 everybody bore. Hehehehehehe. Thanks for your information to, every info is appreciated. But please calm down. Whether the info is accurate or not we can't be sure till IRCC platform actually confirms it on their website. Some people would only belief info when it's referred to on a website. That's where I guess the attacks came from.

I mean using logic it is true they haven't sent PPR'S. For sure some of the responses I don't agree with them as you would in one of me responses but please don't add petrol to fire hehehehe there is no water here oh I beg. Sharing information here is the best thing we could get as people waiting for good news.

Once again thanks for your info.
Charlie lol… it’s well

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Has anyone had a DM or Passport request recently? We passed our medical test in April and have not heard anything from them besides them returning the original documents because they were able to digitize everything :(

Reactions: Akissi18

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
For those of you who have been waiting months and even years to be reunited with your spouse, I honestly don't know how you do it. I applaud you, it's not easy at all. The strain this immigration process is putting on marriages is very scary. But anyways I pray to God it will all end in praise.
Being able to log into this forum is a sweet escape for me, so let's continue to be positive and uplift each other.

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
I just got approved today, to God be the glory,to everyone that has been waiting for good news may you get that notification in Jesus name. Bless.
Congratulations!!! Amen!!