30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Update:

Processing background check: June 14, 2021.
Decision made: June 24, 2021.
PPR: June 25, 2021.

Does anyone know how long, approximately, it takes to get your passport back from AVO?

Thank you.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Goodiesville

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
I applied for PR on September 17, 2019. Got AOR November 18, 2019. Gave biometrics on November 28, 2019. Since then I've not heard anything from IRCC. Not even a medical request. It is now over 21 months and the estimated completion date has elapsed.
My application was for PNP, Paper based and the IRCC website says upfront medicals is not advised in our case.
Can anybody please advise me if I should proceed with an upfront medical and hope things kick-start with it, or if there is a way to impress on Accra visa office to issue me a medical request.
Thank you all.

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Please where else can you do the medicals apart from Akai house clinic?
The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
City: Accra
Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic,
No 1, Sixth Circular Road,
Cantonments,
Email: Info@akaihouseclinic.com Website: www.akaihouseclinic.com
Telephone: (233) 0302 784 772/773/774
Spoken Languages: English

Name: IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: IOM Migration Health Assessment Center Accra,
No. 17 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge, Accra.,
(This panel site or clinic provides services paid by the Interim Federal Health Program) Email: accramedicalbooking@iom.int
Telephone: +233 244 337 798
+233 244 335 856
Spoken Languages: English, French

Name: Sharon Mensah
No 1, 6th Circular Road,
Cantonments,
OS 1952
Email: Info@akaihouseclinic.com Website: www.akaihouseclinic.com
Telephone: +233 (0) 302 784772
Spoken Languages: English, Ga, Twi

Name: Lilah Laryea
No 1, 6th Circular Road, Cantonments, Accra, OS 1952, GHANA,
Telephone: + 233 (0) 302 784772
Spoken Languages: English

You can also visit: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx for reference.

Reactions: Penny.a

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
I applied for PR on September 17, 2019. Got AOR November 18, 2019. Gave biometrics on November 28, 2019. Since then I've not heard anything from IRCC. Not even a medical request. It is now over 21 months and the estimated completion date has elapsed.
My application was for PNP, Paper based and the IRCC website says upfront medicals is not advised in our case.
Can anybody please advise me if I should proceed with an upfront medical and hope things kick-start with it, or if there is a way to impress on Accra visa office to issue me a medical request.
Thank you all.
Read a few posts prior to yours. I would advise you contact your MP and send an update request via webform to the Accra VO. It isn’t normal to be so long with no updates.

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Read a few posts prior to yours. I would advise you contact your MP and send an update request via webform to the Accra VO. It isn’t normal to be so long with no updates.
Already contacted Accra VO via webform, but their response was simply that my application was still under processing, they are working below capacity, I should be patient, etc. I'll take your advice and contact them again as well as my MP.
Thanks .

Wem

Jul 8, 2018
Hi all. Please I need input. I submitted forms to the visa office in Ghana and unable to validate IMM 008 form because my dependent passport has expired, and when I contacted IRCC through web form, I was told to have a letter stating the reason. Now I have their reissued passport, and I was going to scan and send through the webform, it is boldly written, not to use this form more than once. What can I do to inform them about the new passport?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi all. Please I need input. I submitted forms to the visa office in Ghana and unable to validate IMM 008 form because my dependent passport has expired, and when I contacted IRCC through web form, I was told to have a letter stating the reason. Now I have their reissued passport, and I was going to scan and send through the webform, it is boldly written, not to use this form more than once. What can I do to inform them about the new passport?
Best way to contact them is via webform. Not sure how you got that information of not using the webform more than once. I thought it meant do not duplicate or resend webforms. As in people seem to resend enquiries to make sure they draw attention when there is no response. Others who not patient enough to wait for responses. I assume your enquiry through the webform has been replied hence I feel are eligible to use it for updates or whatever.

But if its for updating or notifying them on such information that's the best platform to send it. Provided you are not expecting any reply. You could also send to their direct email which is
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
That's if you feel insecure about using the webform.

Wem

Jul 8, 2018
Best way to contact them is via webform. Not sure how you got that information of not using the webform more than once. I thought it meant do not duplicate or resend webforms. As in people seem to resend enquiries to make sure they draw attention when there is no response. Others who not patient enough to wait for responses. I assume your enquiry through the webform has been replied hence I feel are eligible to use it for updates or whatever.

But if its for updating or notifying them on such information that's the best platform to send it. Provided you are not expecting any reply. You could also send to their direct email which is
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
That's if you feel insecure about using the webform.
Yes they responded to the first webform. I understand they wouldn't respond if not necessary. Guess I'll try the email for this one. Thank you

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Yes they responded to the first webform. I understand they wouldn't respond if not necessary. Guess I'll try the email for this one. Thank you
Yeah for updates normally they don't respond unless they require some information from your side. They would use it to update on their side but won't reply you since it's just an update. Unless it is an inquiry I guess.

Using the email is another way to get in touch so you could try it to.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I suggest you use both webform and email. I sent webform up to 4 times and sent email twice when I didn’t get an update on my medical. My medical eventually got treated. Give both a try, it won’t hurt your application. Just my suggestion. Best of luck.

Wem

Jul 8, 2018
I suggest you use both webform and email. I sent webform up to 4 times and sent email twice when I didn’t get an update on my medical. My medical eventually got treated. Give both a try, it won’t hurt your application. Just my suggestion. Best of luck.
Thank you

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Update: application is in process!!!

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hubby received a message that my application will be sent to visa office in my country. I've been waiting for medical request for sometime now. What do i do?
Please help