+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please I really need a clarification and I hope I can get it from this page, am done with biometric, i passed medical 1 April 2021and I received SA back in feb 2021 till now I haven't received any notification or whatsoever that from Accra VO I raised a webform form about 3weeks ago and I was told that my file is currently in Accra for further processing. No AOR2 and ecas is still showing in process, I check my online tracking 3- 4 times a day and it's never shown received what does this mean. Am very worry at this point I see others receiving AOR2 and pre arrival but nothing for me.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello everyone I hope you are good, I wanted to see what I might expect from here on out:

Application submitted: March 26th 2020
Application received: November 26th 2020
Biometrics request: November 26th 2020
Biometrics done: December 8th 2020
Medical Exam request: April 12th 2021
Additional document request: April 20th 2021
Document received: April 23rd 2021
Medical passed: April 29th 2021

Have not heard anything since the medical was passed so am wondering what may be next?
Have u received AOR2

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Please I really need a clarification and I hope I can get it from this page, am done with biometric, i passed medical 1 April 2021and I received SA back in feb 2021 till now I haven't received any notification or whatsoever that from Accra VO I raised a webform form about 3weeks ago and I was told that my file is currently in Accra for further processing. No AOR2 and ecas is still showing in process, I check my online tracking 3- 4 times a day and it's never shown received what does this mean. Am very worry at this point I see others receiving AOR2 and pre arrival but nothing for me.
Request GCMS notes and see .. if nothing is flagged, unfortunately you wil have to wait. if you are sponsoring family, people here have been waiting for 2 years plus, so you dont really have a choice until it has passed normal processing timelines then you can contact your MP and get them to help

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone I hope you are good, I wanted to see what I might expect from here on out:

Application submitted: March 26th 2020
Application received: November 26th 2020
Biometrics request: November 26th 2020
Biometrics done: December 8th 2020
Medical Exam request: April 12th 2021
Additional document request: April 20th 2021
Document received: April 23rd 2021
Medical passed: April 29th 2021

Have not heard anything since the medical was passed so am wondering what may be next?
Next will be prearrival services and then police clearance request.

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Have u received AOR2
No not yet. It seems like this VO office specifically is very slow in processing because the ither thread am in people from March and onward even some August 2020 are already getting PPR

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Next will be prearrival services and then police clearance request.
Police clearance I did along with the biometrics, they asked for both at the same time back in December

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Update: spouse completed his biometrics today, GCkey updated same day.

Goodiesville

Jun 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Please I would like to make an inquiry. My timeline is:
Application submitted: March 18, 2020
AOR & SA: November 3, 2020
Medical req: January 20, 2021
Medical passed: February 10, 2021
Pre-arrival services: April 21, 2021.

We have not heard back after the last update. Does anyone know what we should be expecting next?

The CIC page is not showing any updates. It still says we are checking if you meet the eligibility, we will let you know when we start background check.

Any information would be helpful or information on where we can get proper updates.

Thank you.

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We have not heard back after the last update. Does anyone know what we should be expecting next?

The CIC page is not showing any updates. It still says we are checking if you meet the eligibility, we will let you know when we start background check.

Any information would be helpful or information on where we can get proper updates.

Thank you.
Hopefully Passport request should be next, if they don’t need any information or interview

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
You can try your MP.

But at this point it should mostly be waiting , and hopefully not long. I doubt there would be interview or addl document request after the pre-arrival services letter.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi everyone! Please I need help on an issue. I logged in to my gckey today and I saw application/status update. I check my account and my medical change from We did not receive the result of your medical examination to we have requested for a medical examination check below for messages. I have done my medicals in April and sent the information sheet showing it was completed and the date it was sent to IRCC. I am really confused now. Could it be a glitch in the system due to an update. Please share your experience if you had similar issues. Thanks!!!

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Good day all!
I check my gckey again morning and I found Pre Arrival Services in there. However my medical changed from we have not received results of your medical examination to we have requested for your medical examination. I did my medicals less than 2 months and I have also sent my e medical information sheet when it initially change to we have not received your result of medical examination via web form and also email Accra VO. I am so confused now. Could anyone here help with an information or share experience as regards this situation? Thanks good people.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good day all!
I check my gckey again morning and I found Pre Arrival Services in there. However my medical changed from we have not received results of your medical examination to we have requested for your medical examination. I did my medicals less than 2 months and I have also sent my e medical information sheet when it initially change to we have not received your result of medical examination via web form and also email Accra VO. I am so confused now. Could anyone here help with an information or share experience as regards this situation? Thanks good people.
It sounds like just delays updating (with interim steps where they are updating). Honestly would just wait for a bit - a week or so - and see if it changes again.

The medical updates and 'approvals' seem to be all over the place, likely just because not many of the medical officers / they have other tasks.

Pre-arrival is a good sign and probably just a matter of time now.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
It sounds like just delays updating (with interim steps where they are updating). Honestly would just wait for a bit - a week or so - and see if it changes again.

The medical updates and 'approvals' seem to be all over the place, likely just because not many of the medical officers / they have other tasks.

Pre-arrival is a good sign and probably just a matter of time now.
Thanks for the response. I suspected a glitch as well. But better to ask than just assume. Thanks once again

Reactions: armoured