+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I'm just tired.. since 2019
God will see us through in Jesus name. I sent my application in November 2019. My file was sent to Accra in January 2020. They asked us to review and refillform 5669 in January 2021. We are waiting but I have faith!

olorij

Sep 28, 2020
They don't pick calls they will just burn ur call credit, I even called canada to complain they said they don't really have any power over it since it's been transferred to visa office...

The canadian call center will not intervene. Have your sponsor call their Member of Parliament and complain. i also joined a group called spousal sponsorship advocates. they are on facebook and twitter..... they are a wealth of information. they even had a lawyer doing live chat explaining how we can file a writ of mandamus if our file is taking too long and that would basically force the immigration officer to make a decision.

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Please is there any Nigerian applicant whose sponsorship application was transferred to Accra VO in 2021? I have a few questions.
Thank you

Reactions: Meee@

damdam25

Oct 14, 2018
W
When did you receive SA and when did ur PA change to application received on ECAS, Am curious as am in the same boat.
Received SA in December 2020, ECAS changed to application received for PA in January, not sure of the specific date though. Gotten nothing since then

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Has anyone applied for GCMS notes from Accra?
What was their response? Tomorrow marks a year since we submitted. Jan 30, 2021-medical passed. Still waiting.
I feel so tired, I feel my strength is failing. My God this is too much. We’ve being married 15months, haven’t seen each other for 14:(:(

Reactions: Adeolafun

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Has anyone applied for GCMS notes from Accra?
What was their response? Tomorrow marks a year since we submitted. Jan 30, 2021-medical passed. Still waiting.
I feel so tired, I feel my strength is failing. My God this is too much. We’ve being married 15months, haven’t seen each other for 14:(:(
I totally feel your pain! Trust in God! Do you have your pre-arrival letter?