+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ibiola

Oct 12, 2020
Has anyone received PPR recently? I'm just tired my medical was done and received Dec... I messaged them severally and they replied yesterday that my application is still on que

Reactions: Adeolafun

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Has anyone received PPR recently? I'm just tired my medical was done and received Dec... I messaged them severally and they replied yesterday that my application is still on que

Hmmm, so sorry I understand the waiting is not easy, going by different timelines we seen here I believe they should request for your passport this month.

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
Please when did you submit your application and when did you get your AOR1?
How long was it between SA and when the application was received in Accra?
Thank you
was Received in the Canadian office 30/08/2020.
AOR -09/01/21. SA — 1/02/21. Biometrics—28/01/21. Sent to Accra on the 1st of February or around that time. The message came with the spousal approval

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello Guys,

Please this is important, whenever you are sending your passport through VFS, kindly pay the courier company for two ways channel, that is to and fro to avoid VFS charging you 11,310.

Reactions: Omolola.a and Tels

Tels

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Good day all, I seriously need help and answers. We submitted our applications on the 3week of dec 2020 and up till now, no response from them. How do I contact them?. Any email address or phone number to reach to them. It’s frustrating.

My visa office is Ghana. Thank you all

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Same here. We did medicals in December, no response or anything from them. Hopefully soon

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
They don't pick calls they will just burn ur call credit, I even called canada to complain they said they don't really have any power over it since it's been transferred to visa office...
Please how did u send your application. By email or post

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
Please which address was it sent to in Ghana as I want to send application for my dependants. Also do I need to fill the form IMM0008 for my dependant kid below 18years?

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez