+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
It seems I’m not the only one frustrated today ... we phoned our consultant today and he said there has been no movement with the Outland spousal cases he’s working on however the inland ones have made some progress and I don’t mean to sound some way but I just felt that perhaps the inland applicants even have it better because they are with their spouse nevertheless I do not undermine the frustration both Outland and inland applicants feel hmm. Was the announcement for expedited spousal applications only referring to inland applicants??

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
It seems I’m not the only one frustrated today ... we phoned our consultant today and he said there has been no movement with the Outland spousal cases he’s working on however the inland ones have made some progress and I don’t mean to sound some way but I just felt that perhaps the inland applicants even have it better because they are with their spouse nevertheless I do not undermine the frustration both Outland and inland applicants feel hmm. Was the announcement for expedited spousal applications only referring to inland applicants??

Hmmm imagine this is third months after medicals.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Please did you do your medicals immediately you submitted your application. Jan 2020 means that your medicals is 1 year already. Please contact them I heard medicals expires after 1 year.
Actually what I meant was that we are still waiting for medical request since our file transferred to Accra

Biomoniyi

Dec 14, 2020
Pls what is the telephone contact for Accra visa office this is the 15thmonth that l have submitted my application, I did my medicals April 2020, no biometric request yet, l don't know what to do now, pls how can l contact them pls l need help, my husband just undergo a surgery in Canada and nobody to take care of him

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Pls what is the telephone contact for Accra visa office this is the 15thmonth that l have submitted my application, I did my medicals April 2020, no biometric request yet, l don't know what to do now, pls how can l contact them pls l need help, my husband just undergo a surgery in Canada and nobody to take care of him

So sorry please search online for their numbers.
Immigration office Arrca. God will see him through