+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I have some questions.
1) for the medical exam, how long does it take to get an appointment, or do you just do a walk-in? Did you take your pictures at Akai house or outside it and took your pictures to them?

they have 2 panel physicians and the immigration site for the medical, which one is best or do they all work fast enough ?

finally if your passport is requested, what’s the process? I’m especially interested in knowing which courier to use and how it is returned to you. Will they notify you of its return and will the courier contact you once it’s at your destination? Applicant is living with a friend now so the residential address is different now although he goes to the original address we used which is a mission house. I just hope it’ll be handed to him in person.

thanks for any answers
For Qlife, simply contact this email to book your appointment: canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Thanks everyone. I suppose Qlife is for those in Nigeria? Because I’m in Ghana so I only know about Akai house

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone, just to thank everyone on this platform, for all the information and encouraging words. I got my passport back from accra 23rd of November and I arrived in Canada on the 26th of November
Here is my timeline to encourage us
Feb 2019 applicant
AOR April
Medicals, police report and biometrics July
Copr September 2020
Passport submission October,
Passport received Nov 23
I guess I have the longest application

Olanny

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone, just to thank everyone on this platform, for all the information and encouraging words. I got my passport back from accra 23rd of November and I arrived in Canada on the 26th of November
Feb 2019 applicant
AOR April
Copr September 2020
Passport received Nov 23
Congratulation!

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Feb 2019 applicant
AOR April
Copr September 2020
Passport received Nov 23

Congratulations, thanks the information. Please advice on things allowed to travel with as per aftican food

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Feb 2019 applicant
AOR April
Copr September 2020
Passport received Nov 23
Congrats. Thanks for the info

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Congratulations, thanks for the information. Please advise on things allowed to travel with as per African food
It's really hard o, because like a month before I left a friend of mine was caught because she came in with African foods, like meat and so on and they got caught because one of the airport dogs perceived the smell from their box, and all the items were ceased and they still made them paid like 600 Canadian dollars.
But I came in with just little snail, and bush meat, I wrapped it well, sprayed some perf and poured some coffee on it and I packed them in a plastic box. But I was lucky there were no dogs the day I arrived and I didn't declare in the form that I have African foods

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
It's really hard o, because like a month before I left a friend of mine was caught because she came in with African foods, like meat and so on and they got caught because one of the airport dogs perceived the smell from their box, and all the items were ceased and they still made them paid like 600 Canadian dollars.
But I came in with just little snail, and bush meat, I wrapped it well, sprayed some perf and poured some coffee on it and I packed them in a plastic box. But I was lucky there were no dogs the day I arrived and I didn't declare in the form that I have African foods
Did you travel with condiments? Blended ogbono, crayfish, melon etc?

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Feb 2019 applicant
AOR April
Copr September 2020
Passport received Nov 23
Hi,
Do you know why it took so long?