20-SEP-2020: Medical Requested.
20-OCT-2020: Medical Passed.
16-DEC-2020: Decision Made

I hope everyone gets good news in time for Christmas
Congratulations

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I have some questions.
1) for the medical exam, how long does it take to get an appointment, or do you just do a walk-in? Did you take your pictures at Akai house or outside it and took your pictures to them?

they have 2 panel physicians and the immigration site for the medical, which one is best or do they all work fast enough ?

finally if your passport is requested, what’s the process? I’m especially interested in knowing which courier to use and how it is returned to you. Will they notify you of its return and will the courier contact you once it’s at your destination? Applicant is living with a friend now so the residential address is different now although he goes to the original address we used which is a mission house. I just hope it’ll be handed to him in person.

thanks for any answers

Ibiola

Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone, I have some questions.
1) for the medical exam, how long does it take to get an appointment, or do you just do a walk-in? Did you take your pictures at Akai house or outside it and took your pictures to them?

they have 2 panel physicians and the immigration site for the medical, which one is best or do they all work fast enough ?

finally if your passport is requested, what’s the process? I’m especially interested in knowing which courier to use and how it is returned to you. Will they notify you of its return and will the courier contact you once it’s at your destination? Applicant is living with a friend now so the residential address is different now although he goes to the original address we used which is a mission house. I just hope it’ll be handed to him in person.

thanks for any answers
Well in my opinion I will advice you go for Qlife clinic cos those IOM can frustrate you

Ibiola

Oct 12, 2020
For Qlife you need to book an appointment and it takes 4 weeks to get a date, the closest date I got when I called two weeks was 13th jan
IOM takes even longer and they even cancelled my appointment a day before the day without prior notice till another one month plus.... Now they've refuse to refund