+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Pls what is the mailing address for Lagos VAC if I'm to send my passport through DHL? I'm confused here cos it appears no concrete inteuction is given as to passport submission.

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Pls what is the mailing address for Lagos VAC if I'm to send my passport through DHL? I'm confused here cos it appears no concrete inteuction is given as to passport submission.
Address.
Visa Application Centre Ground Floor( CANADA),
The Manor Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase 1. Lagos Nigeria.

Reactions: Nailah and Ng9ja

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
I did not submit any IMM008 form, do you think it can cause any delay and if i want to send the IMM008 form, where do i send it to and how do i go about it? Can i send a web form or email?

Olanny

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I just received sponsor approval letter from IRCC and saw that application would be forwarded to Accra for further processing. What can I expect during this phase and how long should I be looking at for processing. Biometrics is done but not medicals. Thanks.

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi guys, I’m in the early stages-just got BIOMETRIC letter today. March 9 applicant. I’m having trouble booking the bio appointment online especially creating an account. Did anyone have the same trouble? If so how did you book your appointments for the Accra office?

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
Hi guys, I’m in the early stages-just got BIOMETRIC letter today. March 9 applicant. I’m having trouble booking the bio appointment online especially creating an account. Did anyone have the same trouble? If so how did you book your appointments for the Accra office?
Hi, when I did mine before covid, I called the VFS centre and they asked for my email address and hence I was booked. The lady I spoke to at the time, was so kind to let me choose my own time. They sent me an appointment letter, i was asked to come with the biometric letter IRCC sent and receipt of payment. Good luck

Reactions: Vee33

bbyzee

Feb 27, 2019
Please is there anyone that recently sent passport to Lagos vac office using DHL? Our passport was sent to Lagos and delivered since Nov 3rd but Lagos office has not confirmed receiving the passport and time immigration gave us to send the passport is remaining only 3 days from the initial 15 days given to us. Has anyone been in this situation before? Their call center agent doesn't seems to help, only saying they will get back to us but we haven't heard anything from them. We have only 3 days left from the time given. Please help anyone gone through this experience?
There's no need to panic. I was in a similar situation, sent my passport via DHL to Abuja and it was returned because they hadn't started accepting passports then. Husband reached out to ircc via a webform because the 15days deadline had almost reached and we were still trying to make arrangements to send to Ghana. They responded saying because of the situation of things now, there's an automatic extension by 90 days to give you ample time to submit whatever documents requested. I hope this helps