+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Please is there anyone that recently sent passport to Lagos vac office using DHL? Our passport was sent to Lagos and delivered since Nov 3rd but Lagos office has not confirmed receiving the passport and time immigration gave us to send the passport is remaining only 3 days from the initial 15 days given to us. Has anyone been in this situation before? Their call center agent doesn't seems to help, only saying they will get back to us but we haven't heard anything from them. We have only 3 days left from the time given. Please help anyone gone through this experience?

MKML

Jan 17, 2020
And so after 20 months (AOR March 2019), I received CoPR this morning!

While I'm grateful to God, I wish similar blessings to you all.
Congratulations and all the best but can you give us the duration before confirmation the PPR (CORP)

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Please is there anyone that recently sent passport to Lagos vac office using DHL? Our passport was sent to Lagos and delivered since Nov 3rd but Lagos office has not confirmed receiving the passport and time immigration gave us to send the passport is remaining only 3 days from the initial 15 days given to us. Has anyone been in this situation before? Their call center agent doesn't seems to help, only saying they will get back to us but we haven't heard anything from them. We have only 3 days left from the time given. Please help anyone gone through this experience?
Was it specified which VAC to send to?

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Send an email to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com you will get a response after 2 working days.

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Passport request letter stated to send it via VAC office. That's why we DHL it to Lagos VAC but haven't heard anything since Nov. 3rd the tracking number showed delivered
I sent mine to Abuja VAC on Nov 2. I tracked it and saw it was delivered 2 days later, I haven’t heard from them too but I can see my status has changed to “decision made” which shows progress. As long you sent it on time, I believe there’s no problem.

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
I sent mine to Abuja VAC on Nov 2. I tracked it and saw it was delivered 2 days later, I haven’t heard from them too but I can see my status has changed to “decision made” which shows progress. As long you sent it on time, I believe there’s no problem.
Thanks dear for your response, was thinking they suppose to at least confirm receipt of the passport package and whether it's on it's way to Accra or not. Have you tried to call them to see if they received it apart from what the tracker said?

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks dear for your response, was thinking they suppose to at least confirm receipt of the passport package and whether it's on it's way to Accra or not. Have you tried to call them to see if they received it apart from what the tracker said?
No I have not called them. I believe they’ll contact us soon. I heard the whole process takes 3-4 weeks.

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
No I have not called them. I believe they’ll contact us soon. I heard the whole process takes 3-4 weeks.
Oh ok! So Abuja or Lagos office doesn't necessarily need to send us tracking number to track our passport? I might be wrong but that has been my believe all this while

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Yes you are supposed to receive a tracking number 2days after your documents was delivered by DHL. Keep calling them between the hours 9am-3pm and tell them your documents were delivered and the duration 15days time frame is up. The call centre agent can actually escalate your case and make sure its been looked into. Keep pushing, you are almost done.

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Yes you are supposed to receive a tracking number 2days after your documents was delivered by DHL. Keep calling them between the hours 9am-3pm and tell them your documents were delivered and the duration 15days time frame is up. The call centre agent can actually escalate your case and make sure its been looked into. Keep pushing, you are almost done.
Thank you Tinaaah for your response. We will continue calling them. For the Couple of days we managed to get hold of an agent via phone they continued saying they will get back to us. All the pushing that the 15 days time given by immigration is almost up is like non of their concern. Just like you said, we will keep pushing them. Thanks