+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Hello people
Please if vfs global send a tracking number that your application has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. Please what does that mean? This is regarding my passport that i submitted

Hally1

May 6, 2019
It’s spousal. We were strictly advised to send it to VAC via courier service . The date is dated September 21,2020
Have you heard anything from high commission since you submitted your passport?. Submitted mine on 16th September . I did not hear anything since then

Ibiola

Oct 12, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I got a message on September 16 that my application is in Accra but since then I've not heard anything.... Has anyone that fall in this time range been called for medical please?

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hello people
Please if vfs global send a tracking number that your application has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. Please what does that mean? This is regarding my passport that i submitted
It means that they have sent it to the visa office to process and stamp your passport with the visa

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
1.We received your application to sponsor DXXXF on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.
3.We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

Permanent Residence

1.We received DXXXF application for permanent residence on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
3. Medical results have been received

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS : Change From INPROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update

Is this normal?? should I be worried ? Anybody experiencing this ?

Please let me know your thoughts
Many Thanks !!
Hi, your application profile looks good.

Have you done Biometrics?