+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
3 - 4 weeks.
Thank you. Pls the only additional information is about a change of name i did before taking my biometrics and i have furnished them with the supporting documents. They have acknowledged the documents and made all the changes before getting to this stage. I only wrote my new name on the "Additional information" form they requested since all other information remain same. Thanks for your help. I thought i could have my passport back within a week. Thanks

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I got a message on September 16 that my application is in Accra but since then I've not heard anything.... Has anyone that fall in this time range been called for medical please?
Can u send your progression Timeline ?

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Can you send your timeline ?? If u don’t mind
Sure, here you go

1.We received your application to sponsor DXXXF on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.
3.We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

Permanent Residence

1.We received DXXXF application for permanent residence on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
3. Medical results have been received

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS : Change From INPROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update