+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Congratulations man... Now you stand the chance to see your wife , say hello to my own wife for me when you get there haha.
Lol! Yes o...
...Thanks man.
Ah, to say hello to ur wife na small thing na. Once u book my flight to her province, sharp sharp she go hear am. Lol!

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Lol ... Booking your flight???
Haha that’s too much oo
Lol! When u were sweet talking ur wife, didn't u tell her that u can do anything for her?
Imagine how loving & romantic it will be! And d best thing abt it is that she'll truly know, believe & be very sure that u can actually do anything for her. :)
Man, grab this opportunity! Haha

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Haha.. Doing anything for her doesn’t mean me booking a flight ticket to someone who is now happily going to see his own wife. Lol . But now that the Nigeria broader Is closed how can you go?
When is your Copr expiring?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Haha.. Doing anything for her doesn’t mean me booking a flight ticket to someone who is now happily going to see his own wife. Lol . But now that the Nigeria broader Is closed how can you go?
When is your Copr expiring?
Lol! Yeah u r right. And doing anything for her can also be more than booking a flight ticket for someone now happily going to join his wife, which makes it a small thing to do.

Well, as for my movement, I'm not in a hurry to live. I am thinking of living in October, & by then, the Nigeria international airports will be in operation fully.
However, if I change my mind & decide I go before then, I think I can find flights from Nigeria even as early as now, based on my last search. But if not, I'll go thru neighboring countries like Benin or Ghana.

How abt u? What stage is ur processing now?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Lol! Yeah u r right. And doing anything for her can also be more than booking a flight ticket for someone now happily going to join his wife, which makes it a small thing to do.

Well, as for my movement, I'm not in a hurry to live. I am thinking of living in October, & by then, the Nigeria international airports will be in operation fully.
However, if I change my mind & decide I go before then, I think I can find flights from Nigeria even as early as now, based on my last search. But if not, I'll go thru neighboring countries like Benin or Ghana.

My visa will expire on d day I did my medicals, which is February 26, 2020.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019

Oh I see , congratulations to you once again.
Anyways am May 2020 applicant. I haven’t even gotten my AOR 1 yet....I have a really really long way to go haha.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019

Sorry I meant to say February 26, 2021, which is d expiry date of my medicals.
Oh okay I figured you intend to write 2021..::
And as I said am still waiting for AOR1. I am May 2020 applicant.
During Your processing did they requested for additional documents??
Because it took more than a year for the processing right??

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Oh I see , congratulations to you once again.
Anyways am May 2020 applicant. I haven’t even gotten my AOR 1 yet....I have a really really long way to go haha.
Thanks to u once again.
Wow, still fresh, May 2020.
Yeah, normal processing time for spousal sponsorship takes a year, but in some cases like mine, 6 or 7 months. Now, u av to clothe urself with patience & faith. All d best, Bro.

Meanwhile, did u submit d application here or ur wife in Canada submitted it?

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello Dakar family !.. is there anyone got any updates from Dakar visa office ? Does anyone know when will they open this office.. on the immigration website its says that its temeporty closed.

My file was there since last july 2019 ..the only and last update I got was medical exam passed in December 2019.

Please someone answer