+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
He submitted pictures, a copy of the passport request letter they sent us. There was a height and eye color chart included in the letter. He completed that. We did not fill out the additional family information form. I believe the letter stated to do that only if there are any changes, so we didn't do an updated one.
Thanks

Reactions: Lordnath

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, so my husband just received a pre-approval letter for services in Canada, pls what does this mean. Thank you

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Received Doc March 15
May 14 Aor
May 23 payment request for biometric
May 30 biometric paid
Biometric completed June 24
Request for medical request August 13
Medical received sometime in August
Additional document requested August 19 (unknown if it has been received)
Interview request Dec 16
Interview Jan 14
Request for more info Jan 17
More info submitted Jan 24
Pre-arrival Feb 12

Thank you all for your help and encouragement. I’m so grateful to God. I pray that everyone that is waiting will also receive theirs in Jesus Name.

Reactions: MurphyA and Zikky

JosephCanadavisa

Nov 26, 2019
Visa Office......
Accra
He doesnt need any VFS form. He should go to their office to drop his Passport with 2 passport photograph. And if theres any changes in your family composition you'll fill that in the form that comes with the PPR.

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello people, please my biometric was confirmed yesterday and that my application has been transferred to Accra.
Please what do I do when they request for medicals because I am pregnant.
Thanks

Nivo0811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Yayyyy Praise God! We finally got my husband’s passport back with the counterfoil inside and the copr! Now we will prepare for his landing. We submitted the passport on Jan 23. Counterfoil put in passport and approval received on Feb 5. Passport ready for pick up Feb 12 at Lagos VFS.
God bless everyone still in the process!