Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
In most cases pre-arrival means you have passed eligibility. And the purpose of interviews is to determine eligibility.

So there’s a high possibility that you’ll not get an interview, be expecting PPR soon!!!

So happy for you.

Congratulations!
Okk then.. Than
In most cases pre-arrival means you have passed eligibility. And the purpose of interviews is to determine eligibility.

So there’s a high possibility that you’ll not get an interview, be expecting PPR soon!!!

So happy for you.

Congratulations!
Okk then thank you for your feedback will jst continue to be calm n see hw it goes..

Reactions: JosephCanadavisa

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Have you done medicals, if yes.. Expect ppr this weekend or next week. You are almost there, congrats. Please share your timeline
Will do medicals soon.
AOR 19TH AUG 2019
APP TRANSFERED TO AVO-OCT 9TH 2019
BIOMETRIC REQUEST - 17TH OCT 2019
BIOMETRIC COMPLETED - 27TH OCT 2019
APP PROCESSING - NOV 8TH 2019
MEDICAL REQUEST - 4TH FEB 2020
PRE-ARRIVAL LETTER - 7TH FEB 2020

Reactions: Dassh

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Will do medicals soon.
AOR 19TH AUG 2019
APP TRANSFERED TO AVO-OCT 9TH 2019
BIOMETRIC REQUEST - 17TH OCT 2019
BIOMETRIC COMPLETED - 27TH OCT 2019
APP PROCESSING - NOV 8TH 2019
MEDICAL REQUEST - 4TH FEB 2020
PRE-ARRIVAL LETTER - 7TH FEB 2020
When did the received your application... AR

Nivo0811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hey everyone,

Anyone else encountering a problem tracking their passports through VFS Nigeria? For the past two days I have been unable to track the passport due to what seems to be a technical error.

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a quick question pls. I have been requested to submit passport but I gave birth in June 2019 when my application was still in process and my husband applied for proof of citizenship for our son which is still in process and I notified ghana office of the change, thou my son is expected to be a citizen by descent this is not eligible to sponsor. My question is that now that ghana office is asking to submit generic application and additional family information along with passport, do I need to include his name in the form and explain the whole situation or I should just send the passport without his name included in the additional family information? Quick response will be appreciated. Thanks a lot. I forgot to mention that my husband is a citizen

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
For those of you who had interviews at AVO, do you know if the sponsor is allowed in the interview room?
From what I have read on the forums, the sponsor is not allowed, however you may let the interviewing officer know that your sponsor is with you and waiting outside, so they know you are not alone

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone know the timeline to PPR for ACCRA VO. Is it fast or standard 12momths? Our file just got transferred there.
Accra be one of the slowest if not the slowest visa offices out there - this will be your lesson in patience my friend - deep breath and hang on - good luck

Reactions: Tinaaah

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
From what I have read on the forums, the sponsor is not allowed, however you may let the interviewing officer know that your sponsor is with you and waiting outside, so they know you are not alone
Thank you. I am the sponsor.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
How many hours does the interview take?And is it a problem if your Sponsor is not around ?
No specific time, from 30 minutes to 2 hours. No problem if the sponsor is not around besides they may not let him/her in during the interview if the sponsor goes there with you