+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Firstly, you have to pray before the interview.. Secondly, you have to comport yourself very well during the interview.. Eye contact with the person that will interview you is very important. Don't panic and don't rush any question asked you, take is slowly. One at a time.
Thirdly, go along with anything you can lay your hands on. If you a thousands different pictures, go with it. Call history, facebook chat, whatsapp chat/call, traditional wedding pictures if there is any, court wedding and white wedding pictures. If she did change of name after the wedding, go along with the evidence.
If both of you do help each other in monetary aspect, print your statement of account and indicates where her reflects on it.
Do you upload your wedding pictures on facebook or any other social network, if yes print it out where people are congratulating both of you after the wedding, print the post/pictures and people's comments on it.
If there is any of your pictures that any of uploaded on facebook and tagged each other, friends comments on it. Kindly print it out, a support letter from the both parents are very important.
Do you have any tickets where both of you travel together? Go along with it if you have any, anything you think that can prove that your marriage is real just go with it.
For you to get pre arrival shows that you have pass eligibility, your ppr will depends on the outcome of the interview.
Know when to disagree with him/her but do that politely, prove to him/her that your marriage is real. That age is just a number.
Lastly, study the form that she filled for you. Majority of the questions will come from there..
How did you met her, who visited each other first, how did she travel to Canada, where is she working, how much is she earning, what's her position in her place of work, her house address, what was she doing when she was in Ghana etc.
It will be of good if you can answer each question with date, month and year. Study that form very well and don't forget to comport yourself, prayer is the key.
Good luck
thank you so much for this

Dassh

Dec 5, 2019
I am just venting my fellow applicants:
I am 14 weeks til the one year is over. so I am a may applicant. What hurts my soul is the fact that I see people get their application solve withing 4-5-6 months. Do not get me wrong, I am so glad, they are at peace, but Id like to have my peace back. Being away from my husband is very hard and seeing people apply after me being accepted is just unfair. I wish I knew what was holding them back. I had my MP get info, they are at the eligibility stage...its been a while now.. I also live in QC so I know CSQ has something to do with it, but I received my CSQ back in November 2019. When I emailed AVO they gave me a very generic answer: we dont need anything else from you, its in queue to be reviewed by an officer..LIKE REALLY???
I just want my file to move forward, right now its on a stand still. Whether its an interview or anything, we are ready, we just want the file to move thats it. Now I am gathering my pennies to go see him because the distance is killing my soul slowly..
Thanks for listening...

So sorry I can feel you. It is not easy, please keep praying I pray the Lord will hasten the process for everyone. Minus one day means we are close by. It will end with praise, and I believe it can only get better.

Reactions: Berntutu and Zikky

Dassh

Dec 5, 2019
Not yet. Will submit nextweek. I can only submit after medicals. The instructions said to submit after medicals.
Please can someone tell us about this medicals. What are they lookin at for? And for already pregnant applicants what is our hope?. Cheers

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Please can someone tell us about this medicals. What are they lookin at for? And for already pregnant applicants what is our hope?. Cheers
I will let you know once I get home, there is a booklet they gave to me when I booked for medical. I think they state something like that

Reactions: Dassh

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
So sorry I can feel you. It is not easy, please keep praying I pray the Lord will hasten the process for everyone. Minus one day means we are close by. It will end with praise, and I believe it can only get better.
Thank you..
God is good all the time..

Reactions: Dassh