Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Phillipa

Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Good morning guys,

Please is there any April applicant who has received instructions for medical yet? Thank you

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Sorry guys for late replies. Pardon me.
Yes they stated it on the email that decision will be made in 30 days after that email. But it took longer actually I guess up to 40days.. Then after that, I got the PASSPORT REQUEST.
Hi please I’d like to know the email you’re referring to is it the medical request or additional information email and can you please share your time line..thank you

Reactions: Muhyy90

Phillipa

Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Hi dear, if you are an April applicant, expect medicals to come this month. Medicals is usually 5 months after your application has been received.
Thank you so much Andor, really appreciate it. I was under the impression that the medical request would come exactly 5 months after Letter of Acknowledgement or two months after police check.

Andor adilih

Dec 21, 2018
Thank you so much Andor, really appreciate it. I was under the impression that the medical request would come exactly 5 months after Letter of Acknowledgement or two months after police check.
Try not to worry yourself over it. It is a long process but expect medicals soon. All the best dear

Reactions: Phillipa