+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kojoquash

Apr 27, 2019
Thank you very much bro cos I was a bit confuse as I couldn't find the IMM008 forms.
MARCH 2nd. File transfer June 26, got interview March 11, pre arrival March 12, remedial and Pcc March 18, and passport request April 18

Mary02.

Apr 29, 2019
Greetings everyone!
Trust everyone is doing good. Please am new here..... Please are there some April 23, who haven't recieve or hear back from AVO like me? I'm really depressed right now

Yee_17

Apr 26, 2019
So an update from my previous post after emailing Accra 2 days ago, and receiving a generic response today my husband received a request for an interview in Ghana after 8 months of silence interview is scheduled for April 30th
Today must be full of mixed feelings for you and your husband but all the same, Congratulations! All the best at the interview. We're all rooting for you. Cheers

Reactions: Quecan

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Please I need help. I uploaded Additional documents since last week Tuesday. Since I uploaded I didn't get any confirmation from Accra that the documents where received or neither has my GCKey been updated. Still showing we need additional documents. I uploaded via web form as instructed in the letter I got. Has anyone had similar issues

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Please I need help. I uploaded Additional documents since last week Tuesday. Since I uploaded I didn't get any confirmation from Accra that the documents where received or neither has my GCKey been updated. Still showing we need additional documents. I uploaded via web form as instructed in the letter I got. Has anyone had similar issues
If I may ask what document do they ask from you

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
Today must be full of mixed feelings for you and your husband but all the same, Congratulations! All the best at the interview. We're all rooting for you. Cheers
Thank you so much. You’re right today is very full of emotions, my husband just called me he is up and getting ready , he is a bit nervous but feeling alright. We have prepared as much as we could and now he just needs to go in and tell our story.

Reactions: Yee_17