+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

cua11

Oct 13, 2018
Please how can one send passport to ghana, DHL? but the fees must be transferred via nigeria bank to there account? I am kind of confuse about it. if someone can help me out. I will appreciate. got PPR today

Reactions: bago4c

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Please how can one send passport to ghana, DHL? but the fees must be transferred via nigeria bank to there account? I am kind of confuse about it. if someone can help me out. I will appreciate. got PPR today
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just go to the nearest DHL office and send it from there. What's your timeline?

Uwaifo gift

Sep 9, 2017
Congrats,l am so happy for you.pls what is ur timeline?

cua11

Oct 13, 2018
Spouse PR Application:
July 3 Intake
Oct 23 AOR 1
Oct 23 SA
Dec 19 MR
Dec 21 Medical done
January 7 Medical passed
Nov 14 eCAS showed started processing
April 16 BGC started
April 17 Pre-arrival
April 17 DM
Apr 1 PPR email
Apr 18 Passport submitted to VFS

Reactions: bago4c

Uwaifo gift

Sep 9, 2017
Spouse PR Application:
July 3 Intake
Oct 23 AOR 1
Oct 23 SA
Dec 19 MR
Dec 21 Medical done
January 7 Medical passed
Nov 14 eCAS showed started processing
April 16 BGC started
April 17 Pre-arrival
April 17 DM
Apr 1 PPR email
Apr 18 Passport submitted to VFS
Congrats again.pls is the principal applicant from nigeria or Ghana?i just want to know because I am August 2018.thanks

Primus

May 14, 2015
Good evening,
I have a question, that perhaps some people who have had to do the same would be able to answer. My husband received a request for an interview today, and they are asking hi. To bring certain documents with him, including our original marriage certificate and other proof of relationship, and chat logs etc.. my question is what is the best way to send these documents to Nigeria? Would it be with DHL or is there another company that is better or less expensive?
Thank you
I was on this same spot last year August, when i was invited for an interview in Accra, at this time, my wife was with our the original wedding certificate in Canada, together with our son birth certificate which AVO also requested, we had very short time to prepare and even if my wife tried sending the original documents through any courier service, i wouldn't have gotten it before my interview date, she wrote to AVO herself through email, explaining the situation and they replied her after 2days, that i can come with a photocopy of the documents requested to the interview.. She then scanned them carefully and sent to my email and i printed in color with a very good printer... Am replying you right now from Canada.... I wish you guys success in the interview...

Reactions: Daddywayne_42

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I was on this same spot last year August, when i was invited for an interview in Accra, at this time, my wife was with our the original wedding certificate in Canada, together with our son birth certificate which AVO also requested, we had very short time to prepare and even if my wife tried sending the original documents through any courier service, i wouldn't have gotten it before my interview date, she wrote to AVO herself through email, explaining the situation and they replied her after 2days, that i can come with a photocopy of the documents requested to the interview.. She then scanned them carefully and sent to my email and i printed in color with a very good printer... Am replying you right now from Canada.... I wish you guys success in the interview...
That's pretty good to know that everything eventually worked out fine for you guys , well we are presently in the same situation u were a year ago and God in his infinite mercies showed you love and favors my dear bro. U just gave us hope right now and I wish we would be able to reciprocate this same relief u just gave us in regards to our predicament. Well am a Nigerian and my wife is a Canadian..... if you wouldn't mind sharing with me I would like to know in details the kind of questions that were asked and for how long u had to sit in front of the interviewer ? Would really appreciate any tit bit on that, will definitely be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and remain blessed.

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
That's pretty good to know that everything eventually worked out fine for you guys , well we are presently in the same situation u were a year ago and God in his infinite mercies showed you love and favors my dear bro. U just gave us hope right now and I wish we would be able to reciprocate this same relief u just gave us in regards to our predicament. Well am a Nigerian and my wife is a Canadian..... if you wouldn't mind sharing with me I would like to know in details the kind of questions that were asked and for how long u had to sit in front of the interviewer ? Would really appreciate any tit bit on that, will definitely be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Here are some questions the were asked during an interview :
Previous Relationship
3) Have you been previously married or in a common law relationship?
4) If so, to whom and when?
5) When did you separate? Why?
6) When did you get divorced? Why?
7) Do you have children from your previous marriage? If so, what are their names and ages?
8) Do you have any contact with your ex-wife or common law partner?

Current Marriage
9) When did you meet your current spouse?
10) Describe the circumstances of your first meeting.
11) Who contacted who first? How?
12) When did you first meet in person?
13) Describe your first date?
14) Why were you attracted to your spouse?
15) What type of activities did you do together?
16) When did you meet his family and his friends?
17) When did he propose? How?
18) What did you say?
19) Was there an engagement ceremony? If so, please describe? If not, why not?
20) When did you get married?
21) Describe your wedding.
22) How many people were present?
23) Did you go on a honeymoon? When, where?
24) Did you ever live together? How long and where?
25) Describe a typical day with your husband?

Communication
26) How many times did you visit your spouse after wedding? Provide with dates.
27) When you are apart, how do you communicate with each other?
28) What do you talk about?
29) Do you send each other gifts or money? If so, what and how much?
30) What are your plans once your spouse moves to Canada?
31) Where will you live?
32) Are you planning on having children?
33) What do you like about your spouse?
34) What do you not like about your spouse?
35) When is his birthday?
36) What are his parent’s names?
37) What if your spousal sponsorship application is refused?
38) Do you want to add anything else?

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
Thank you for let tin get us know how you handled the document request, I managed to compile everything and sent it dhl, it is suppose to arrive on the 23rd ( I pray it does) the interview is on the 30th. Thank you for the words of encouragement my husband (daddywayne42) and I thank you

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for let tin get us know how you handled the document request, I managed to compile everything and sent it dhl, it is suppose to arrive on the 23rd ( I pray it does) the interview is on the 30th. Thank you for the words of encouragement my husband (daddywayne42) and I thank you
Thanks a bunch as well my wife (Quecan) and I would love to say to you that U are simply the BEST in my entire world....love you to pieces my oyinbo pepper .

Reactions: Quecan