Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

akua08

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
accra

hello there,
if you need to do medicals use the second address IOM since they worked with the embassy directly, also they only charge 400 for the medicals.unklie the private clinic that charges 700 cedis. all you need to do is call and book an appointment and ask question of what is required of you carry

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:

City: Accra
Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic,
No 1, 6th Circular Road,,
Cantonments,
Telephone: (233) 0302 784 772/773/774
Spoken Languages: English

City: Accra
Name: IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: Migration Health Division MHD,
17 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (233) 0 307 01 20 51 /244 33 58 56
Spoken Languages:
Date Modified:
2018-11-15

coshx

May 8, 2013
Does anyone know the processing time for Parent & Grandparent sponsorship in Accra office? I mean how long it takes for Accra to process it when the file is transferred to them from CPC-M.
Sponsor status is decision made before transfer to Accra.
Thanks.

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Below is all they asked for. I uploaded it anyway. Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All members of your family must be listed on IMM008 and Additional family information forms. Failure to comply mare result in a delay in the issuance of your Visa.
You dont have to re submit it if there hasnt been any change in your family composition.

Reactions: Reva4sure

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
@Mylove4God2017 - are you still around?
. Hey @RoamingSpirit, yes still here sadly.... next week will mark 24 months and still no word from AVO after countless emails they conitinue to respond with generic responses!! My file status still says in progress. I think im the oldest in the forum now. How are things going with you and your family, im sure you are having a blessed time.

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
AOR: March 26, 2018
File To Accra: May 24, 2018
Medical Req: Aug 25, 2018
Med Done: Sept 13 and updated Sept 21
Interview Req: Jan 25, 2019
Interview Done: Feb 14. Passed with form update request
Form updated submitted and Visa issued on spot: Feb 15, 2019.

FYI...No Pre-arrival mail... just counterfoil straight....

God is merciful.
A BIG CONGRATS BRO

can you please share your interview experience with us. Thanks

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
A BIG CONGRATS BRO

can you please share your interview experience with us. Thanks
My wife is the applicant....

Ensure you master your application. Don't be scared and DO NOT LIE. If you do not lie u do not need a good memory.

My wife change the interview into a chit chat like you chat with a friend and told the interviewer you made me fly from USA for this interview and I am supposed to be with my husband for valentine. The interviewer felt sorry and said, I will give you a valentine gift and gbam... VISA. She even gave her background forms to refill and bring back today.... even while waiting for her visa, she called her to make corrections on the form. God is just so merciful.

Sponsors, always share all with your applicants..... Don't hide any details about your past. I was married for 10yrs before my divorce so my wife knew every detail, so she could speak freely about it without any ehm ehm ehm...

Know specific dates and shared memories with your partners. Pretty much every single detail on your application.

Protocol was broken for us. God is Great.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017

Ensure you master your application. Don't be scared and DO NOT LIE. If you do not lie u do not need a good memory.

My wife change the interview into a chit chat like you chat with a friend and told the interviewer you made me fly from USA for this interview and I am supposed to be with my husband for valentine. The interviewer felt sorry and said, I will give you a valentine gift and gbam... VISA. She even gave her background forms to refill and bring back today.... even while waiting for her visa, she called her to make corrections on the form. God is just so merciful.

Sponsors, always share all with your applicants..... Don't hide any details about your past. I was married for 10yrs before my divorce so my wife knew every detail, so she could speak freely about it without any ehm ehm ehm...

Know specific dates and shared memories with your partners. Pretty much every single detail on your application.

Congratulations!

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

God is merciful.
This is awesome! God is good!! Congrats!

I pray that our application will go straight to passport request before this month ends. Ours was received April 23, 2018.

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017

Awwww so touching. Thanks so much for sharing. All the best

Reactions: Gallant1010

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018

God is merciful.
Congratulations

Reactions: Gallant1010

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amen! What stage are you on? Has your background check started?
I’m still waiting. Completed medicals in September. Gckey says background in progress still. I’m hoping for some news soon.

How about you?