App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
Doc's Request.
19-09-2018
AOR Received.
09-26-2018
File Transfer...
10-12-2018
How long does it take for the clinic to send the medical results back to CIC. My husband did his medical on December 21 in Accra

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Am a newcomer to Canada with non-accompanying spouse. My circumstances have now changed and I need to have my spouse with me in Canada. Can I submit a spouse sponsorship application even though I have only spent 2months in Canada?
if you included your spouse as a non-accompanying dependent in your PR application......and you can show you are earning some income.....you can submit spousal sponsorship application for your spouse and don't have to wait until you have filed for tax......the process takes around 12 months, so the earlier you start the better.

refer...checklist....

If you are not working in Canada, provide other documentation showing that you can support the person(s) you are sponsoring. This must include a detailed explanation of how you plan to support yourself and the sponsored person(s) on a separate piece of paper.

If you cannot provide a Notice of Assessment or a proof of income statement (Option C) for the most recent taxation year, you must provide an explanation on a separate sheet of paper, accompanied by relevant supporting financial documentation to show how you can support the person(s) you are sponsoring.

Note: In most cases, there is no low-income-cut-off (LICO) for spouse, partner or dependent child sponsorships.

you could explain you are earning some income, your savings, any investment, employment, etc.......you can provide COPR, PR card only needed for re-entry

Last edited:

dok

Apr 20, 2014
How long does it take for the clinic to send the medical results back to CIC. My husband did his medical on December 21 in Accra
Normally, within a week or less. CIC medical panel then have to assess the results before updating your profile as passed or request for additional test. The time depends on the results. In most cases the whole process should not take more than a week. For Ghana, I will give it couple of weeks. Please let’s know when you receive updates.

Reactions: Jacyclassy

kod86

Dec 31, 2018
Hello guys, can anyone help me with this. I’m new here. I submitted permanent residence application for my parents. Visa office is Accra. I received email to submit separate and new Schedule A /Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing original signature after receiving pre-arrival service email and medical request. In response I filled and submitted Schedule A/Background Declaration form (eimm5669) instead of IMM5669 form. I’m not sure if it makes a big different. I submitted the eimm5669 form bearing original signature with the initial application too. The request stated IMM5669 and I still used the eimm5669 form mistakenly. Can anyone advice me what to do? Should I fill the IMM5669 form and submit again? Thanks

Jacyclassy

Nov 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
Doc's Request.
19-09-2018
AOR Received.
09-26-2018
File Transfer...
10-12-2018
Normally, within a week or less. CIC medical panel then have to assess the results before updating your profile as passed or request for additional test. The time depends on the results. In most cases the whole process should not take more than a week. For Ghana, I will give it couple of weeks. Please let’s know when you receive updates.
Just saw our profile was updated tonight to medical passed!!!! Next will be either interview request or pre arrival correct?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Just saw our profile was updated tonight to medical passed!!!! Next will be either interview request or pre arrival correct?
Congratulations! The next step could be a request for additional documents or interview and then pre-arrival services (when eligibility is passed), request for payment of RPRF (in not already paid) and finally passport request. Medical instructions are normally issued typically after 5-6months into the application.

Jacyclassy

Nov 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
Doc's Request.
19-09-2018
AOR Received.
09-26-2018
File Transfer...
10-12-2018
Congratulations! The next step could be a request for additional documents or interview and then pre-arrival services (when eligibility is passed), request for payment of RPRF (in not already paid) and finally passport request. Medical instructions are normally issued typically after 5-6months into the application.
My timeline
  • Application received June 28, 2018
  • Police Certificate request Sept 19
  • AOR received on Sept 24
  • Sponsor Approved Sept 26
  • Police certificate sent Sept 27
  • Forwarded to Accra Visa Office Oct 12
  • MIDI (CSQ) sent Oct 13
  • CSQ Received Oct 16
  • Police Certificate received Oct 19
  • CSQ AOR received Oct 25
  • Accra VO started process Oct 30