Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hello all, please I want to ask a question my AOR is December 20th 2017. On November 15th 2018, we were asked to submit an additional documents (proof of intend to return to Canada), we also got pre arrival services same day.. My hubby is a Canadian citizens and is here in Nigeria with me while the process is going on. We submitted the documents on November 19th and since then, nothing. Please how long does it take to get PPR after ADR has been requested? Tomorrow will make it one month we submitted and 20th will make it one year of application. Please What do we do.
I’m a little confused - ADR is part of the appeal process after your application has been refused. AOR is “acknowledgement of receipt”, which should happen early in the application process. Not sure what they’re doing over there in Accra. We are waiting for a passport back...

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
I’m a little confused - ADR is part of the appeal process after your application has been refused. AOR is “acknowledgement of receipt”, which should happen early in the application process. Not sure what they’re doing over there in Accra. We are waiting for a passport back...
ADR means Additional Document Request. It's not for applications refused. As a matter of fact, any sort of documents can be requested at any point of the application process. ADRs are usually issued when the agent in charge requires further clarifications about an aspect of the application. I think you're confusing ADR with Fairness Letter. Fairness Letter is the letter stating why an application is refused. At the point of Fairness Letter, no additional documents will be requested .

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello all, please I want to ask a question my AOR is December 20th 2017. On November 15th 2018, we were asked to submit an additional documents (proof of intend to return to Canada), we also got pre arrival services same day.. My hubby is a Canadian citizens and is here in Nigeria with me while the process is going on. We submitted the documents on November 19th and since then, nothing. Please how long does it take to get PPR after ADR has been requested? Tomorrow will make it one month we submitted and 20th will make it one year of application. Please What do we do.
The only thing to do is wait. It doesn't hurt to also attempt to send Accra an email directly to ask for updates.

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
ADR is additional document request

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
Is there anyone who has received PPR in Dec from AVO?

LQ251485

Dec 21, 2018
Hello I’m new here
My wife hired a rep On 1st Dec,we had an email that my file has been forwarded to AVO and it’s been quite till now

Can anyone help me the automated phone number so I can call and know the exact stage of my application.The waiting is killing me..
Thank you

nwaefulu_716

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017 (schedule A)
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
File Transfer...
15-06-2017 (ECAS IP)
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
ADR is additional document request
Oh that’s a new abbreviation since I was on here in 2017. ADR is most popularly “Alternative Dispute Resolution”, which is the name of a very stressful meeting where you may have a chance to win an appeal without going to full hearing. Anybody who has been through an appeal process will be confused if you apply the term ADR for anything else.

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Oh that’s a new abbreviation since I was on here in 2017. ADR is most popularly “Alternative Dispute Resolution”, which is the name of a very stressful meeting where you may have a chance to win an appeal without going to full hearing. Anybody who has been through an appeal process will be confused if you apply the term ADR for anything else.
Abeg I don't have time for arguments

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Greetings to everyone here. My wife is a permanent resident in canada and she wants to sponsor me for PR. What see the things I need to do here(I'm a Nigerian) . Please I would like a helpful response Thanks

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hello Everyone, I’m sponsoring my mother. She received medical request together with pre-arrival service email. No PCC request. Background says we are processing your application. Anyone has idea what stage is the application and what to expect next?

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Spousal Sponsorship Application Abbreviations

ADR - Additional Document Request
AOR - Acknowledgment Of Receipt
AVO - Accra Visa Office
BG - Background check > IP - in process NN - not needed NS - not started
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence
CPC - Case Processing Center
DM - Decision Made
IRCC - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
LOE - Letter Of Explanation
MR - Medical Request
PCC - Police Clearance Certificate
PPR - Passport Request
PR - Permanent Residence
PRA - Pre Approval Letter
PUM - Pick Up Mail
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
VAC - Visa Application Center
VO - Visa Office
VOH - Visa on Hand