+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
hello house,
i am late to the bandwagon.
i recently just did my civic wedding and want to sponsor my spouse to Canada.
i am currently a PR. i have downloaded the forms and want to start my application. please any guideline will be useful . i thought i was good to go until i started reading about people's experiences.
i am also planning on doing a visiting visa first before starting the application.(online) process already in progress.
please any advise is welcome.
With your application - just provide the information that they ask for . Don't give more than they want. The process is a long one .Find ways to keep busy. It's easy to get worried at different times. Yes, there are some negative experiences but there are more positive ones where there weren't issues. People tend to talk and ask questions more when the experience is negative rather than when it's all going smoothly. As long as the relationship is genuine, then you are going to be ok in the end.

Reactions: mascot_est
May 1, 2018
Hello guys,
Am new here but will like to join the group to get updates from u guys too :)
I applied for spouser sponsorship in January 2018 .
Please who did at the same time too I wanna know so I can get updates and give updates too ..

I look forward to a reply soon . Thanks guys :)

Desdes

May 3, 2017
Hello guys can someone help explain?
I am applying for PR under spouse sponsorship which I applied on March 4 2017. Medicals was completed and passed in August 2017. I received a letter from cic requesting for DNA test between my wife and son on October 3 2017 which my wife and son completed their part on Oct. 5 2017 but I on the other side has not received sample collection appointment from cic.its 7 months and still counting but no communication from Accra visa office. Pls my question is how long is the waiting time?
Has someone experienced this complicated situation before? What should I do? Pls ur early replies will be beneficial as am getting more desperate

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
Hello guys can someone help explain?
I am applying for PR under spouse sponsorship which I applied on March 4 2017. Medicals was completed and passed in August 2017. I received a letter from cic requesting for DNA test between my wife and son on October 3 2017 which my wife and son completed their part on Oct. 5 2017 but I on the other side has not received sample collection appointment from cic.its 7 months and still counting but no communication from Accra visa office. Pls my question is how long is the waiting time?
Has someone experienced this complicated situation before? What should I do? Pls ur early replies will be beneficial as am getting more desperate
My opinion , you are on track please be more patient. Everything will happen just patient. But you can as well send a nice mail to your MP in your province explaining to them and should you not have gckey try create one and link your application with your online so you know what stage they are. Your MP can throw more light he/she have the right on your behalf to contact cic to know the situation of your application. All the best.

Desdes

May 3, 2017
My opinion , you are on track please be more patient. Everything will happen just patient. But you can as well send a nice mail to your MP in your province explaining to them and should you not have gckey try create one and link your application with your online so you know what stage they are. Your MP can throw more light he/she have the right on your behalf to contact cic to know the situation of your application. All the best.
Yea tanks for ur opinion am gonna try that option as well but yea I have the gckey account and all I see is they are processing my application.

Reactions: Akanni2017

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Hello guys,
Am new here but will like to join the group to get updates from u guys too :)
I applied for spouser sponsorship in January 2018 .
Please who did at the same time too I wanna know so I can get updates and give updates too ..

I look forward to a reply soon . Thanks guys :)
I am a January 18/18 applicant

Reactions: Akinwumi Osebola
May 1, 2018
I am a January 18/18 applicant
Okay perfect .. thanks for replying maybe we can keep each other posted at least..
So Cic got my application Jan10 2018
Mar 6th we got our file no
Mar 23 we got requests for police report and schedule A !
April 21 they said file is moved to Ghana !!
After that no more update till date !!!

Please can you give me an update of yours so we can calculate together please ..
Thanks
I look forward to your quick reply.

May 9, 2018
Okay perfect .. thanks for replying maybe we can keep each other posted at least..
So Cic got my application Jan10 2018
Mar 6th we got our file no
Mar 23 we got requests for police report and schedule A !
April 21 they said file is moved to Ghana !!
After that no more update till date !!!

Please can you give me an update of yours so we can calculate together please ..
Thanks
I look forward to your quick reply.
you will definitely get nothing else till your medical re

Reactions: OneBoo