Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello @Tinubs, sorry this is a forum for spousal sponsorship applicants only. I suggest you find the right one so as to get max help. The timelines differ for various streams even though all the files are with AVO. So with your quick processing it will confuse rest of members on this forum. Congrats on your PR.
Oh oh! Okay then

Abylexio

Apr 24, 2018
Hello, my application was received in May 2017 and medicals was also received in October 2017.
I also sent my baby’s birth certificate to the officer through my lawyer. I was told it will expedite my application but till now I’ve not heard anything.
The status online says in process. Please what should I do next. It’s hard taking care of the baby without my husband and the stress is too much.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello, my application was received in May 2017 and medicals was also received in October 2017.
I also sent my baby’s birth certificate to the officer through my lawyer. I was told it will expedite my application but till now I’ve not heard anything.
The status online says in process. Please what should I do next. It’s hard taking care of the baby without my husband and the stress is too much.
Hi - it doesn't actually expedite the process. There are still people here (myself included) that are from March and April waiting. Unfortunately the process is taking 10 - 15 months.

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
We have decision made today! January 2017 applicant. AVO received the passport on April 2nd. I hope it won't take too long for PUM.