Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Same as my husband. We received PPR in 21st of March and AVO received his passport on 2nd April. We are still waiting to get it back. January 2017 applicant.
Not yet. Nothing has changed. Yours changed to approved?

Apr 18, 2018
please help
very worried , have received pre-arrival and ppr request but now asked to submit police clearance and to submit a new schedule A form. we noticed that in our previous schedule A form we mistakenly ticked no for visa denied as we felt it was only for canada and certain kind of visa denial. now we are worried, please help with opinon. would will be getting into any trouble for indicating correctly now or what?

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
please help
very worried , have received pre-arrival and ppr request but now asked to submit police clearance and to submit a new schedule A form. we noticed that in our previous schedule A form we mistakenly ticked no for visa denied as we felt it was only for canada and certain kind of visa denial. now we are worried, please help with opinon. would will be getting into any trouble for indicating correctly now or what?
Have you submitted your passport already?? You can resubmit the Pcc and schedule.. then attach an loe(letter of explanation) stating your omission and the reason you felt the ans was no...

Apr 18, 2018
Have you submitted your passport already?? You can resubmit the Pcc and schedule.. then attach an loe(letter of explanation) stating your omission and the reason you felt the ans was no...
no i have not submitted the passport because i needed to understand this.. i am yet to resend the new schedule A and police clearance .

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
no i have not submitted the passport because i needed to understand this.. i am yet to resend the new schedule A and police clearance .
Well.. have never seen your case before.. but I'd suggest you submit your passport and upload the ADR. attach the ADR with an LOE.. are you a Nigerian?

Apr 18, 2018
yes , like they didn't point out to us , we are the one who just noticed it when the new schedule A was requested and wondered what we answered only to see it and now we have a chance to correct it. will they unturn our approval

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yes , like they didn't point out to us , we are the one who just noticed it when the new schedule A was requested and wondered what we answered only to see it and now we have a chance to correct it. will they unturn our approval
Well one can't really say. It depends on the visa officer.. Just do what was asked and attached a detailed letter of explanation explaining why your answer was no at the first instance.. It could be something else they want you find out.. You can never know.. Just fill the schedule A and don't leave any date behind.. make sure you account for every single day.. and then pray about it..hehe.. You've come this far for any rejection..

Good luck

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
Well one can't really say. It depends on the visa officer.. Just do what was asked and attached a detailed letter of explanation explaining why your answer was no at the first instance.. It could be something else they want you find out.. You can never know.. Just fill the schedule A and don't leave any date behind.. make sure you account for every single day.. and then pray about it..hehe.. You've come this far for any rejection..

Good luck
You are right. My husband went through the same thing. He was denied US visa twice before applying for PR. He didn't acknowledge the two denials. The officer found out and asked him why. He sent a letter acknowledging just one denial. The officer made him realize they found out he was denied twice. He told them he didn't acknowledge the second one because he was denied for the same reason as the first. Thank God he wasn't denied PR.

For you to have been asked to send your passport, just send it with all that has been requested and a detailed LOE because they know what you don't think they know so be transparent with the letter.

Reactions: AtGod
Apr 18, 2018
You are right. My husband went through the same thing. He was denied US visa twice before applying for PR. He didn't acknowledge the two denials. The officer found out and asked him why. He sent a letter acknowledging just one denial. The officer made him realize they found out he was denied twice. He told them he didn't acknowledge the second one because he was denied for the same reason as the first. Thank God he wasn't denied PR.

For you to have been asked to send your passport, just send it with all that has been requested and a detailed LOE because they know what you don't think they know so be transparent with the letter.
did he send the Letter of explanation LOE along side to the Accra or just uploaded it then send the passport and schedule A with police certificate to Accra .