+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello, I am new to this forum. October 2017 applicant and medicals just completed the end of March. Is the best way to send more documents to AVO through the webform or email them directly? I am wanting to send more pictures and documents from recent trip to see husband and need advice. Has anyone done this and if so, how many can you upload?
U can send additional documents. I did d same without waiting for dem to ask. Dey started reviewing d additional documents since feb 15 on my gckey. June 1 applicant
So just send urs it helps too wen it cm to genuineness of ur relationship

Reactions: Akanni2017

Carrie5678

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Did you send through webform
U can send additional documents. I did d same without waiting for dem to ask. Dey started reviewing d additional documents since feb 15 on my gckey. June 1 applicant
So just send urs it helps too wen it cm to genuineness of ur relationship

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello, I am new to this forum. October 2017 applicant and medicals just completed the end of March. Is the best way to send more documents to AVO through the webform or email them directly? I am wanting to send more pictures and documents from recent trip to see husband and need advice. Has anyone done this and if so, how many can you upload?
Hi Carrie and welcome. I have done the same - sent more documents from a trip. I sent them through webform the first time and they got there fine. I have sent another group of documents and did so through their email address. Webform is fine though as long as you can keep the file size under what the site allows.

Carrie5678

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Carrie and welcome. I have done the same - sent more documents from a trip. I sent them through webform the first time and they got there fine. I have sent another group of documents and did so through their email address. Webform is fine though as long as you can keep the file size under what the site allows.
Thank you for your prompt reply. That is my concern is the size so I might email them. Can I ask how many pages you sent through webform?

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
I hope you hear soon! Nigerian applications seem to take a little longer than those where the applicants are from Ghana. We think the Nigerian governments may be a little slower in getting their parts of the checks done.

Feel free to join the WhatsApp group if you haven't done so. Someone there is keeping a really comprehensive list of all the applicants, when they applied and what stage they are at. One June applicant has received an additional document request letter already, so they are moving!
Really?! That's nice.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Thank you for your prompt reply. That is my concern is the size so I might email them. Can I ask how many pages you sent through webform?
I put my pics into Powerpoint and pdf'ed the file. Not sure how many pages the last webform one was but if you send pics that way the file is way smaller

Last edited:

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi did u get any email confirming the receipt when you sent it through web form.

klemzo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
Is there anyone on here still waiting for a PUM? I sent my passport and police clearance since Feb 21 and haven’t heard anything yet from Accra, it have being showing Decision made on ecas for a while now but gckey shows background check still in process. I am getting really worried and faustrated now don’t know what to do because they don’t reply to my emails now.