+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Please note the members of a WhatsApp AVO group are compiling a list of all spousal applicants to Accra VO for 2017 and 2018 and all previous outstanding years with easy to follow information, mainly when application received by IRCC and other key developments for ease of reference. If you would like your information to be added to the list please send pm to me. Thank you.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Any news there?
I got my notes yesterday. They were somewhat helpful, though they are over a month old. I have reordered them. Still waiting and there are three others from March, April and May also waiting. I spoke with immigration today that basically tried to explain why some applications can take longer than others and tried to help me not feel panicked.

How about you?

Mr Lexy

Mar 26, 2018
How normal is this pls? My successful medical result has been received since September 2017 and am yet to receive any mail from cic, am becoming so nervours .pls helppppp(in simba's voice) somebody,anybody !!!!!!!

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
How normal is this pls? My successful medical result has been received since September 2017 and am yet to receive any mail from cic, am becoming so nervours .pls helppppp(in simba's voice) somebody,anybody !!!!!!!
Hello, what does the medical line on your gckey account say? Or ecas?