+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello, any news on GCMS notes?
Not yet. I think it is 30 days tomorrow. They also said that they are a little behind as they have had so many request.

I vaguely remember someone talking about their GCKey being updated, with part about the documents having been received, and then receiving pre-arrival or PPR not long after? But I think someone else said that they had the same message but was a later applicant? Any of that sound familiar? I am trying to go back and find it but it was weeks ago now.

Reactions: tholudee and maki22

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Happy International Day of Happiness

The International Day of Happiness is celebrated worldwide every March 20, and was conceptualized and founded by philanthropist, activist, statesman, and prominent United Nations special advisor Jayme Illien to inspire, mobilize, and advance the global happiness movement.

Reactions: maki22

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not yet. I think it is 30 days tomorrow. They also said that they are a little behind as they have had so many request.

I vaguely remember someone talking about their GCKey being updated, with part about the documents having been received, and then receiving pre-arrival or PPR not long after? But I think someone else said that they had the same message but was a later applicant? Any of that sound familiar? I am trying to go back and find it but it was weeks ago now.
Yes i remember that post, after all the changes with docs on gckey, they had a rush of pre arrival, ppr etc.

Reactions: tholudee

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello guys. I came up with a template. As we have received PPR, we are sending hard copies of the documents they requested, and will also upload via IRCC for double measure. I thank @Lagos babe for this suggestion, as it proves to them that you are really interested(since for some reason the email says that if they don't hear from you within 15 days they will assume you're not interested :eek:
Sooo at least with the IRCC upload, they have some correspondence for you and if for SOME reason your passport doesnt get there on time, you have some correspondence declaring your seriousness. Lol. Feel free to edit/add where necessary

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
SUBJECT LINE should be-- - RE: Application Information for Permanent Residence in Canada for (APPLICATION NUMBER)

To: High Commission of Canada Immigration Section/ACCRA GHANA

NAME
ADRESS

Hello,

This information is regarding my application for permanent residence.
UCI: *******
Application: *********
I was requested on the **DATE** to mail additional documentation, including my passport. I have mailed all documents out on (INSERT DATE), and I am also uploading copies of the following
-Police Report including fingerprint page
-New Completed Schedule A
-Copy of email sent from your office
-Receipt from DHL and tracking number.

You should receive all documents by courier within 3 business days.
Thank you for the chance given to reunite finally with my dear spouse, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing him/her again. I also found the pre- arrival resources very helpful. Do not hesitate to contact me, and I hope you have a great day.

Best Regards,

NAME

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
SUBJECT LINE should be-- - RE: Application Information for Permanent Residence in Canada for (APPLICATION NUMBER)

To: High Commission of Canada Immigration Section/ACCRA GHANA

NAME
ADRESS

Hello,

This information is regarding my application for permanent residence.
UCI: *******
Application: *********
I was requested on the **DATE** to mail additional documentation, including my passport. I have mailed all documents out on (INSERT DATE), and I am also uploading copies of the following
-Police Report including fingerprint page
-New Completed Schedule A
-Copy of email sent from your office
-Receipt from DHL and tracking number.

You should receive all documents by courier within 3 business days.
Thank you for the chance given to reunite finally with my dear spouse, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing him/her again. I also found the pre- arrival resources very helpful. Do not hesitate to contact me, and I hope you have a great day.

Best Regards,

NAME
Hahahahahahaha see wash oooooo

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
They must be having a terrible backlog. I requested notes since February 5th, and nothing till now.
Hello, any news on GCMS notes?

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Good day wonderful people!! And a big congratulations to all those who received either pte-arrival or PPR..

Still on the matter, nothing new. April 28 applicant.

And also before I forget!! Anyone that shares a PPR starting April 1 must provide us with His/Her log in details!!
#this April fool can be ridiculous!:D:D

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
They must be having a terrible backlog. I requested notes since February 5th, and nothing till now.
I used the old form as I had my husband sign a few last year that I could send at different times. I hope they don't come back and say that I needed to use the new form. But I did see someone else that requested their notes using the old form and they got a reply a few days later asking that the person send the newer form, so I hope that if they were going to ask me the same they would have requested it from me by now.

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Mine was first requested in December and after a month we were told to send in a consent form which I had to sign. (after 30days) so we sent the consent form early February and have heard absolutely nothing.. I'm just fed up with the whole thing. :(
I used the old form as I had my husband sign a few last year that I could send at different times. I hope they don't come back and say that I needed to use the new form. But I did see someone else that requested their notes using the old form and they got a reply a few days later asking that the person send the newer form, so I hope that if they were going to ask me the same they would have requested it from me by now.