Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Ah I see. Will order mine soon. Do you know if the info on the gcms notes are current to the day the order was placed or the day the order was processed.
It is closer to the day you order than when they process. I ordered mine on 12th February and received it on 13th March with 14th February statuts.

Reactions: Forte

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
Hello house My husband application got refused and we are waiting for a date for the appeal very sad
Does anyone knows how long it takes to get an appeal date? Has anyone been through the appeal process please let me know your experience if you have been through it I’m soo worried and I’m pregnant I can’t sleep at night thinking about this

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hello house My husband application got refused and we are waiting for a date for the appeal very sad
Does anyone knows how long it takes to get an appeal date? Has anyone been through the appeal process please let me know your experience if you have been through it I’m soo worried and I’m pregnant I can’t sleep at night thinking about this
So sorry to hear this, even though it’s extremly sad news please take it easy for the sake of your baby. There is a thread on the forum that is about appeals, you will find useful info on there. If you don’t mind me asking, what was there reason for refusal and when did you apply?

oluwatosynshad

Jan 28, 2018
So sorry about this but why was his application refused?

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Here is the thread for appeal cases:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz.87619/page-799#post-6779755

So from what I have read, you have a few options now. There are two types of appeals - one that is relatively fast if you have additional proof that your relationship is genuine and ongoing. If you don't have any additional proof to share, then you have to go for a full hearing and that can take years. You can also reapply from my understanding, and that seems to be faster than the full hearing option.

I think right now it depends on why you guys were refused.

Reactions: maki22

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Hi guys,
Finally (after 14 months) my husband received MR, PPR and prearrival yesterday. It was a long journey. It seems now we are close to the end. Thanks all of you for your advices. This forum helps me a lot to stay hopeful. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hi guys,
Finally (after 14 months) my husband received MR, PPR and prearrival yesterday. It was a long journey. It seems now we are close to the end. Thanks all of you for your advices. This forum helps me a lot to stay hopeful. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
Congratulations. So happy for you both. Hope you enjoy a long life of happiness together.

Reactions: AtGod and maki22

KemiJ

Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys,
Congratulations!

goddess2017

Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys,
Congratulations

Reactions: AtGod

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hi guys,
Congratulations!!

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
So sorry to hear this, even though it’s extremly sad news please take it easy for the sake of your baby. There is a thread on the forum that is about appeals, you will find useful info on there. If you don’t mind me asking, what was there reason for refusal and when did you apply?
J
They said my marriage is not real

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys,
Wow this is what we call a TRIPLE COMBO EFFECT. lol. congratulations

Reactions: AtGod