+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Did you pay your RPRF of 490$ initially, with the $550 for processing?
If you did, ignore, if you didn't, then you need to pay and include the receipt.
Correct girl! We are all paid up, I think my hubby saw that info when he clicked on the VAC website and assumed he has to pay lol.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
For AVO applicants,
Nothing will change on GCKEY, till application is approved.
With PPR, nothing changes, background check and eligibility would be the same.
You only see a difference, when you get approved, and PUM drops later.
If you get pre-arrival, does that show in gckey?

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hello forumers. congrtatulations to all the ppr holders. After contacting my mp to look into my application for us i was told an interview is required. My question is does AVO provide interpreters at the office or tranlators for interview. My wife was very anxious when i told her about it and prefers to have a tranlator to help with the process. Thank you.

senaghana

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi All,
Please am a little confused on what to fill as my marital status. I was married traditionally in Nigeria. The marriage was never registered. The bride price has been returned which officially means that the marriage is over. I am applying for my PR and am wondering if I should fill "SINGLE" as my status or DIVORCED?
Is traditional marriage legally recognized in Canada.

I will appreciate your responses. Thank you.
Single cus you have no documente of prove. Just make your case simple please

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Let me quote my PPR twin to announce my good news. I have also received the pp request this am! Lets just say sleep was over for me at that point. They have asked my hubbs to provide police clearance, a new schedule A and his passport.
We just want to go ahead and submit a new police clearance. Can I PM you?
Congratulations...

senaghana

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello forumers. congrtatulations to all the ppr holders. After contacting my mp to look into my application for us i was told an interview is required. My question is does AVO provide interpreters at the office or tranlators for interview. My wife was very anxious when i told her about it and prefers to have a tranlator to help with the process. Thank you.
Wait for the interview letter, it will spell out details of how to get an interpreter if you want one and it also gives you time to prepare