+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Guys for those of those that have successfully completed this process, do you mail everything straight to Accra or u go through the Lagos visa place?

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I think ecas doesn't get updated on time. My husbands thread still says medical received
This is a very free source of headache. Cos you keep checking and you don't see anything. Mine currently says medical passed since November and still nada.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
@donchik can you please share how ur hubby's gckey looks like. Does it say decision made, biometric needed or background check started or something?
Gather around for story time...my dear. Nothing like GCKey for us. if you notice I have not spoken about it. We couldn't link our application and after various tries and angry emails to CIC we abandoned that venture. Everything was done through IRCC webform, if you would believe that :D

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Gather around for story time...my dear. Nothing like GCKey for us. if you notice I have not spoken about it. We couldn't link our application and after various tries and angry emails to CIC we abandoned that venture. Everything was done through IRCC webform, if you would believe that :D
:eek: I see but how about on Ecas

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
@donchik can you please share how ur hubby's gckey looks like. Does it say decision made, biometric needed or background check started or something?
For AVO applicants,
Nothing will change on GCKEY, till application is approved.
With PPR, nothing changes, background check and eligibility would be the same.
You only see a difference, when you get approved, and PUM drops later.

Reactions: maki22

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
:eek: I see but how about on Ecas
  1. We received ******* application for permanent residence on April 27, 2017.
  2. We started processing ********* application on November 22, 2017.
  3. We sent ****** correspondence on October 30, 2017. If *** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have **** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ****** receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: OneBoo and maki22