tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Any other person who submitted in Oct still waiting on medical request? from Accra , is Accra not sticking to their so called 5 months policy again. submitted Oct 11 nothing from accra at all.

Reactions: maki22

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
Any other person who submitted in Oct still waiting on medical request? from Accra , is Accra not sticking to their so called 5 months policy again. submitted Oct 11 nothing from accra at all.
You'll hear something soon. My application was received 27th of July and I got medical 2nd of Jan so just hang on, it might not be exact five months but something around that. If you don't hear anything soon, I suggest you send a mail though because I got medical after my husband sent them a mail.

Reactions: tholudee

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
You'll hear something soon. My application was received 27th of July and I got medical 2nd of Jan so just hang on, it might not be exact five months but something around that. If you don't hear anything soon, I suggest you send a mail though because I got medical after my husband sent them a mail.
thanks

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hi All,
Please am a little confused on what to fill as my marital status. I was married traditionally in Nigeria. The marriage was never registered. The bride price has been returned which officially means that the marriage is over. I am applying for my PR and am wondering if I should fill "SINGLE" as my status or DIVORCED?
Is traditional marriage legally recognized in Canada.

I will appreciate your responses. Thank you.

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Let me quote my PPR twin to announce my good news. I have also received the pp request this am! Lets just say sleep was over for me at that point. They have asked my hubbs to provide police clearance, a new schedule A and his passport.
We just want to go ahead and submit a new police clearance. Can I PM you?
Congratulations!!!!!! @donchik is May 25th right? My June people get ready ooo. It must happen!

Reactions: Cei325 and donchik